The Acker-Quiz #2
Joe Moe's back with another Acker-Quiz for all of Forry's little Nieces and Nephews out there. The prize at stake this time? You can win yourself a copy of the Official Profiles in History Forrest J Ackerman Auction Catalog!
For a sample of what's included in these pages click here!
To win one of these limited edition single print items, you're gonna have to earn it by taking Joe's Acker-Quiz below. Think you've got what it takes?
Answers appear in bold below!
1) How many objects did Forry claim he’d collected?
a) 1 million
b) Over 20,000
c) At least dozens
d) Over 300,000
e) Lost count in 1972!
2) Name all 11 rogues in this gallery:
From top left to right: Boris Karloff, Forry Ackerman, Bela Lugosi, John Carradine, Tor Johnson, Lon Chaney Jr., Vincent Price, Glenn Strange, Peter Lorre, Don Post Sr. & Charles Laughton
3) Where is the Museum of Science Fiction (permanent home to some of Forry’s collection) located?
d) New York
e) San Diego
4) Who is the Executor of the Forrest J Ackerman estate?
a) Bank of America
b) Larry Tate
c) Kevin Burns
d) P. Sirki Esq.
e) Calvin Beck
5) How much did a tour of Forry’s Ackermuseum cost fans?
a) Whatever they could afford
b) $5 on weekends, $2.50 on weekdays
c) $8. Ladies admitted for a nickel!
d) Free! Never charged a penny
e) Code word: House of Pies
Good luck and look for the answers to be posted soon!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Celebrate Uncle Forry in the Dread Central forums!