DC to Co-Sponsor Live Horror Auction
Premiere Props announced today that they will be hosting a massive auction of never before seen movie props and costumes with Fangoria and Creation Entertainment for the Fangoria Live Auction at the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors.
ShockTillYouDrop.com, ArrowintheHead.com, DreadCentral.com, After Dark Films, and Texas Frightmare Weekend are co-sponsors with Leo Quinones of The Film Freak Show set to host the Fangoria Live Auction. Also, for the first time Premiere Props will have a three-camera LIVE broadcast show. The auction will take place on Saturday, April 18, at the Los Angeles Convention Center (1201 S. Figueroa St., 90015). There will be a preview from 9:00 am–11:00 am, and the auction will begin at 11:00 am.
Fans will have the chance to bid on over 500 of the top horror and thriller movie props and costumes from films including: My Bloody Valentine, Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans, The Wizard Of Gore, Knowing, Quarantine, Crossover, Sex Drive, Passengers, Killshot, Two Lovers, Fired Up, Mutant Chronicles and many more! Also, throughout the weekend many special guests will be attending the Fangoria Convention, including the Godfather of Gore and director of Blood Feast, Herschell Gordon Lewis, actress Adrienne King from Friday the 13th, actor Jordan Ladd from Cabin Fever and Hostel: Part II and Bill Moseley, the star of House of 1,000 Corpses. My Bloody Valentine director Patrick Lussier will participate in a Q&A and sign autographs on Sunday, April 19th. This will allow fans to have their favorite My Bloody Valentine props and costumes autographed by Patrick Lussier and the chance to finally ask questions about the making of the movie! Additionally, Clive Barker will participate in a Q&A on Saturday in support his new film The Midnight Meat Train.
The LIVE FANGORIA AUCTION will feature movie collectibles and props including:
• My Bloody Valentine: Black miner belt, Red Kroeler miner lamp, rubber pick axe, assorted heart shaped candy boxes and cresent wrenches.
• My Bloody Valentine: Key hero gas mask with hose and self-rescuer.
• My Bloody Valentine: Tom’s (Jensen Ackles) bag which includes cell phone, Casio watch, surefire flashlight and a Bronco license plate.
• My Bloody Valentine: Sarah’s (Jaime King) bag which includes Coach watch, name tag and 3 golden bands.
• Underworld: Rise of the Lycans: Death Dealer's (Jason Hood) dark grey plastic armor with emblem center front.
• Underworld: Rise of the Lycans: Sonja's (Rhona Mitra)soft plastic etched gold w/ green stone "soft" pendant
• Quarantine: Angela's (Jennifer Carpenter) tan "Wallace" long sleeve sweater (bloody).
• Outlander: Black plaster with metal handles space gun.
• Outlander: Kainan's (James Caviezel) grey microfiber w/ black abstract design vest.
• Crossing Over: Max's (Harrison Ford) screen worn navy cotton with yellow "Police Ice" lettering on front and back "Speedy" short sleeve polo shirt.
• Fanboys: Cassie's (Dakota Fanning) Hero grey flannel wool with black cotton trim / nehru collar / 5 hook-eye closures "Rag & Bone."
• Feast 2: Young Bride's white "Formals Etc" spaghetti strap wedding gown.
• Fired Up: Orange and white with black stripes "Tigers" mascot costume includes head and four finger gloves, includes battery powered fan installed at top of head.
• Killshot: Carmen's (Diane Lane) black leather w/ white/gold face "Timex" watch.
• Reign of Fire: Rocket Gun.
• Sex Drive: Ian's (Josh Zuckerman) brown leather w/ Illinois State Driver's License inside “Fossil” wallet.
• Two Lovers: Michelle's (Gwyneth Paltrow) orange tiered and ruffled silk "Madison Marcus" sleeveless top.
Plus, Fangoria will have many one-of-a-kind props, photographs and banners signed by Sam Raimi, Clive Barker, Tobe Hooper, Bill Moseley, Tony Todd, Brad Dourif, Ashley Laurence, Jordan Ladd, Adrienne King, Herschell Gordon Lewis, Patrick Lussier, Toby Wilkins, Caroline Williams, Tim Sullivan, Shannon Lark and many, many more!
Fans can also place live bids online at iCollector.com with the preview beginning April 18 at 9:00 am and the live auction starting at 11:00 am. For more information, please visit PremiereProps.com or call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Start your bidding in the Dread Central forums