First Look Behind ...of the Dead!

George Romero was at a film festival recently and showed a very cool behind-the-scenes clip from his latest zombie outing, still called …of the Dead. It features cast and crew talking about how cool it is working with George, including one zombie whom I’m sure you’ll all find very familiar.

Warning: The quality is crap because someone obviously taped it from the audience, but it’s still cool!

- Johnny Butane

CHECK OUT DREAD CENTRAL’S NEW POSTER STORE!
Eat some flesh in the Dread Central forums!

Come on man. .I'm not a schlub. I had a crappy camera and it lost even more in the transfer. But I just wanted to share what little I had. I imagine that it's gonna be taken down any day now. The damn video has been up like 3 days and it has almost 5000 hits already. I hope George's lawyers don't come banging on my door soon.

So uncle Creepy. . .You must be Steve. I am so jealous of you man. Congratulations!! That is living the dream man. Are you the one that started ***SPOILER REMOVED***

Submitted by clanglee on Thu, 02/26/2009 - 5:03am.
moderator Thanks man! And yes, it was

Thanks man! And yes, it was truly living a dream. Not a day goes by that I'm not grateful for those few days.

I did all sorts of nasty things, including the one you referred to, but I removed what you said, just because it kinda spoils things for those who want to be surprised by the mayhem that ensues. LOL

Submitted by Steve Barton on Thu, 02/26/2009 - 1:56pm.
hellbilly_drp's picture

Congrats, Uncle Creepy. It's obvious from your comments that this really is a dream come true for you. That doesn't happen enough in life, man. Enjoy!

Submitted by hellbilly_drp on Wed, 02/25/2009 - 1:04pm.
moderator It's all I've ever wanted in

It's all I've ever wanted in my life, man. And you're right, it's not too often people get to fulfill a dream. When all was said done with my scene (which you're all gonna flip when you see what George let me do) I was really emotional. I just kinda fell to my knees, ya know?

Expect my own personal Diary of the Dead when I get the Okay. And of course a full set visit with dozens of pictures.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Wed, 02/25/2009 - 1:10pm.
moderator You have not lived until

You have not lived until footage of you in a movie has been bootlegged by some schlub in the audience. I have truly arrived!

Seriously though ... seeing the words "Featured Zombie" under my name? My heart skipped a beat!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Tue, 02/24/2009 - 9:25pm.
Jim_McD's picture

That's awesome Creepy! Congratulations dude. Of course Steve gets the laugh too, truer words have never been spoken. Fuckin' awesome.

Soooooooooooo jealous.

Submitted by Jim_McD on Wed, 02/25/2009 - 7:15pm.

Actually you have not lived until the person bootlegging said footage coughs several times... Geez!

I liked the chuckles when you appeared on screen gushing; it was both affectionate and cute... :-)

So what's this film going to be called then? It looks a bit westernery to me... Maybe, "The Good, the Bad and the Zombie"?

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 02/24/2009 - 11:42pm.

Yeah both me and my sister had colds that day. Sorry. . I know it's crap quality. :(

Submitted by clanglee on Thu, 02/26/2009 - 4:59am.
moderator Quality aside, it was great
Debi Moore's picture

Quality aside, it was great to see! Hope you & sis are feeling better. :)

Submitted by Debi Moore on Thu, 02/26/2009 - 3:02pm.
moderator Yes, if it weren't for your

Yes, if it weren't for your ninja-like sneaky camera skills, I probably wouldn't have seen this clip for a few months, so really, thank you!

I think about twenty percent of the views it has gotten have been from me alone! LOL

Submitted by Steve Barton on Thu, 02/26/2009 - 3:10pm.
hellbilly_drp's picture

A Fistful of the Dead..

Submitted by hellbilly_drp on Wed, 02/25/2009 - 1:05pm.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

AAH! Uncle Creepy turned!!!

I love the theme from 'They Live'.

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Tue, 02/24/2009 - 9:09pm.