See How The Cleavagefield Trailer Stacks Up

Hey! We can actually see the monster!Cloverfield (review) remains one the most divisive films of 2008. Some loved it. Others hated it. But I think we can all agree while there were plenty of boobs on the screen (the characters, I mean), they weren't the sort of boobs we'd have preferred. Cleavagefield looks to correct that jiggly oversight.

Jim Wynorski has spent the bulk of his 25-year b-moviemaking career giving us all manner of horror movies, monster movies, action films, kiddy flicks, and erotic thrillers, everything from Chopping Mall to Return of Swamp Thing to Deathstalker II to Munchie to Point of Seduction: Body Chemistry III and then on. He also really loves breasts. More specifically, he really loves tongue-in-cheek parodies loaded up with top-heavy women in varying degrees of undress. Or have you not seen The Breastford Wives, The Witches of Breastwick, and The Bare Wench Project and so on? Now comes Cleavagefield.

Found footage: CHECK
Giant monster: CHECK
People on the run: CHECK
Massive hooters: CHECK

Fallbrook Entertainment, in conjunction with Jim Wynorski's chesty obsession, brings us Cleavagefield, a sexy, satircal spoof of Cloverfield starring a bevy of busty beauties. The trailer just popped up on MySpaceTV. It looks cheap, cheesy, and maybe even just a little sleazy. But it still looks better than The Asylum's Cloverfield mockbuster, Monster.

As Joe Bob Briggs would say, check it out. Unless you're at work right now.

- The Foywonder

GET YOURSELF SOMETHING COOL FROM EVILSHOP!
Marvel at the cleavage to be found in the Dread Central Forums!

Sexy Mcmanbeast's picture

From the makers of The Boobs, Friday the 13th...pair of boobs, Nightmare on Elm street Ta's, From Beyond..her tits, and Jaws...around areolas!

Submitted by Sexy Mcmanbeast on Thu, 09/04/2008 - 2:26pm.

And...

"Hell - those boobs are a great cock - raiser"
"Phant - I want to do one thing over your boobs, and that's org - asm"
"Saw - Christ your boobs are fucking amazing and I just want to stick my head between them and go brrr, brrr, brrr - IV"

Sorry - I'll take my pills now!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Thu, 09/04/2008 - 5:41pm.
elric300's picture

Looks hysterical. I think it'll be a winner, and a lot less headache inducing then it's inspiration.

Submitted by elric300 on Thu, 09/04/2008 - 9:08am.

One of the Most divisive? Hardly.

Funny Games US is, as far as I'm concerned.

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 09/04/2008 - 2:48am.

a) He said ONE OF.
b) People have to have seen a movie for it to be divisive.
Hence...

Submitted by G.D. on Thu, 09/04/2008 - 3:13pm.
Cute.
Chainsaw's picture

Cute.

Submitted by Chainsaw on Thu, 09/04/2008 - 12:55am.

That looks a bunch of fun, and I can't get enough of women getting it on with one another... That is, unless it's these women: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKv-9cDL8Uk

*** NOT WORK SAFE EITHER! ***

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 09/03/2008 - 8:10pm.
frank_dracman's picture

That made me throw up a little in my mouth. Thanks for the nightmares, MG.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Wed, 09/03/2008 - 10:27pm.

Ahh, you can't beat watching a clip of three old ladies running their tongues round each others false teeth - I get moist every time ;-)

Submitted by PelusaMG on Thu, 09/04/2008 - 8:04am.
Gus Bjork's picture

Boy am I glad I took your warning seriously and stayed away.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Thu, 09/04/2008 - 8:36am.
Gus Bjork's picture

Mostly crude but I have to admit to a couple smiles.

"Holy frijoles!"?

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Wed, 09/03/2008 - 6:15pm.