Blumhouse’s THE INVISIBLE MAN Hits Blu-ray 5/26
Blumhouse and Leigh Whannell’s The Invisible Man hits Digital May 12th and on 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD on May 26th from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. The release delivers up twenty minutes of bonus content, including commentary with Whannell and deleted scenes.
Check out the killer cover art below along with a full list of special features.
- DELETED SCENES
- MOSS MANIFESTED – Elisabeth Moss describes the physical and emotional challenges she faced portraying Cecilia, a woman whose truth is constantly questioned by those around her.
- DIRECTOR’S JOURNEY WITH LEIGH WHANNELL – Director Leigh Whannell acts as tour guide through principal photography, from day 1 to day 40.
- THE PLAYERS – Filmmakers and cast provide an in-depth analysis of each character and how they interact with the unseen terror of THE INVISIBLE MAN.
- TIMELESS TERROR – A behind the scenes look at how Leigh Whannell re-imagined this iconic character through the lens of modern technology and socially relatable themes.
- FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH WRITER/DIRECTOR LEIGH WHANNELL
In this version, Elisabeth Moss plays a woman trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist. She escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister, their childhood friend, and his teenage daughter. But when her abusive ex dies by suicide and leaves her a portion of his fortune, she suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of eerie coincidences turn lethal, threatening the lives of those she loves, her sanity begins to unravel as she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.
Rated R for some strong bloody violence, and language, The Invisible Man hits Digital May 12th and on 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD on May 26th from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.