Hollywood’s swanky Arena Cinelounge may be currently closed during the Coronavirus crisis, but they want Dread Central readers to know that their acclaimed Art House Cinema Gourmet Popcorn is available online, HERE; orders will be shipped to you directly! It’s truly the best popcorn for everyone’s home viewing and sold out at the Sundance Film Festival. Horror fans with a sweet-tooth will definitely want to sample their Popcorn of the Living Dead! .All of their popcorn is non-GMO, vegan, dairy-free, and nut-free, There are no preservatives, but most importantly each bag will truly help them stay around during this difficult time.
Their popcorn is also currently in these LA gourmet stores:
- Joan’s On Third 3rd St
- Joan’s On Third Studio City
- The Oaks Gourmet Market
- Element 29 in Culver City
- Once Upon A Time in Popcorn – Mesquite Smoked Chedder
- Natural Corn Killers – Naked With Sea Salt
- Eternal Popcorn of the Spotless Mind – Rosemary Salted Caramel
- Art House Gold – Curry
- Apopalypse Now – Jalapeno
- Meoli’s Bliss – Bourbon Caramel with Salted Pretzels
- Truffaut Truffle – Truffle
- Popcorn of the Living Dead – Cinnamon Churro With Pretzels
- Crouching Tiger Hidden Popcorn – Sweet Chile Lime
Are you excited to sample the Art House Cinema Gourmet Popcorn blends from Arena Cinelounge? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! You can also carry on the convo with me personally on Twitter @josh_millican.