On February 25, 2020, Scream Factory is thrilled to present Pet Sematary Two Collector’s Edition Blu-ray. Directed by Mary Lambert, the film stars Edward Furlong (American History X), Anthony Edwards (Zodiac), Clancy Brown (Billions), and Jared Rushton (Big). A must-have for movie collectors and horror fantasy enthusiasts, this definitive collector’s edition contains insightful bonus content, including new audio commentary, interviews, and a new 4K scan of the original camera negative.
Pre-order for Pet Sematary Two Collector’s Edition Blu-ray is available now. Avid fans, please take note on special offer: order from ShoutFactory.com, and get an exclusive 18″ X 24″ rolled poster featuring our brand new artwork, while supplies last!
Sometimes dead is better. But the shocking terror that plagued Ludlow, Maine, in Pet Sematary is still very much alive in this sequel to the 1989 hit film. After the death of his wife, veterinarian Chase Matthews and his 13-year-old son, Jeff, move to Ludlow to rebuild their lives. Antagonized by the neighborhood kids, Jeff befriends another outsider, Drew Gilbert, who lives in fear of his cruel stepfather, Gus. After Gus cold-bloodedly shoots Drew’s beloved dog, the boys bury the body in the local Indian burial grounds – a place rumored to have the powers of resurrection. But when evil is awakened, the boys realize that sometimes you should just let dead dogs lie.
Pet Sematary Collector’s Edition Blu-ray
· NEW 4K scan of the original camera negative approved by director Mary Lambert
· NEW Audio Commentary with director Mary Lambert
· NEW Young and Brooding – an interview with actor Edward Furlong
· NEW Playing Over the Top – an interview with actor Clancy Brown
· NEW My First Film – an interview with actor Jason McGuire
· NEW A Thousand Dollar Bet – an interview with special makeup effects creator Steve Johnson
· NEW Orchestrated Grunge – an interview with composer Mark Governor
· Theatrical Trailer
1080p High-Definition Widescreen (1.85:1)/DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1/English Subtitles/1992/Approximate Feature Running Time: +/- 100 Minutes
Are you a fan of Pet Sematary Two? Are you excited to add Scream Factory’s Collector’s Edition to your collection next month? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! You can also carry on the convo with me personally on Twitter @josh_millican.