Warner Bros. Horror Made Here Unveils Full 2018 Lineup
This year’s Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood has announced the full lineup of haunted attractions that will terrify attendees at this year’s Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights event. Starting October 5 and running for 13 nights, the event will bring some of the studio’s biggest horror titles to life for people to experience for themselves.
On top of the already announced “It Knows What Scares You” maze (based on It) and “Batman: Arkham Asylum”, based on the game series of the same name, there will also be mazes based on The Conjuring, Freddy vs. Jason, and The Exorcist!
There will also be the following attractions:
- Devil’s Drop Tower: Adventurous visitors will have the opportunity to take the 90-foot plunge into the air for the scream of their life.
- Stage 48: Script to Scream: Enter the world of Tim Burton and see authentic props and costumes from his iconic movies Sweeney Todd, The Corpse Bride, Mars Attacks! and for the first time ever on display at Warner Bros., original props from the Halloween classic, Beetlejuice.
- Horror Makeup Demonstrations: Learn how makeup artists bring terrifying characters to life with our special Horror Made Here SFX makeup demonstrations throughout the night.
- The Lost Boys Arcade: Play iconic games in the retro Lost Boys-themed arcade. Games include titles like Ms. Pac-Man, Tetris, Mario Bros, Space Invaders and Terminator 2 Pinball.
- Horror Made Here Night Tour: Board a quick nighttime tour through the Warner Bros.’ backlot for a guided exploration behind-the-scenes of beloved titles in horror entertainment, including iconic filming locations like New York Street, where House of Wax was shot.
Additionally, Horror Made Here will feature carnival games, live entertainment, a “Little Shop of Horrors” where guests can purchase Halloween and Horror Made Here merchandise, plus fun food and beverage options, including the goth-punk Fangtasia Bar featured in the HBO series True Blood, serving regular drinks for humans and “Tru-Blood” for vampires.
Tickets for Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood’s Horror Made Here can be purchased at their official website.