RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD PART II Collector’s Edition Blu-ray Bonus Features Announced!
The zombies have returned!
Scream Factory is proud to present writer/director Ken Wiederhorn’s fun-and-gory spin on the zombie apocalypse movie in cult classic Return of the Living Dead Part II Collector’s Edition Blu-ray, which includes new 2K scan of the film, new interviews with cast and crew, and much more!
This definitive set includes a collectible slipcover featuring newly rendered artwork and a reversible cover wrap featuring original theatrical key art. A must-have for movie collectors, zombie horror enthusiasts and loyal fans, this Collector’s Edition Blu-ray is available for pre-order now at ShoutFactory.com.
The sequel stars James Karen, Thom Matthews, Dana Ashbrook, Marsha Dietlein, Philip Bruns, and Michael Kenworthy. It hits on August 14, 2018.
- Audio commentary with actress Suzanne Snyder (new)
- Audio commentary with Gary Smart (co-author of The Complete History of The Return of the Living Dead) and documentary filmmaker Christopher Griffiths (new)
- Back to the Dead: The Effects of Return of the Living Dead Part II – Interviews with special make-up effects creator Kenny Myers and special make-up effects artists Andy Schoneberg and Mike Smithson (new)
- The Laughing Dead – Interview with writer/director Ken Wiederhorn (new)
- Undead Melodies – Interview with composer J. Peter Robinson (new)
- Interview with actor Troy Fromin (new)
- Audio commentary with writer/director Ken Wiederhorn and co-star Thor Van Lingen
- They Won’t Stay Dead: A Look at Return of the Living Dead Part II – Interviews with James Karen, Thom Matthews, Brian Peck, Kenny Myers, Susan Snyder, Michael Kenworthy, and more
- Live From The Set archival featurette
- Archival interviews with Ken Wiederhorn, James Karen, Thom Matthews, and Kenny Myers
- Behind-the-scenes footage
- Theatrical trailer
- Teaser trailer
- TV spots
- Poster & stills gallery
- Behind-the-scenes photo gallery from special make-up effects artists Andy Schoneberg and Mike Smithson
The zombies have returned! The horror begins again as mysterious barrels bounce off an Army transport as it passes through a new housing development and land near an abandoned cemetery. Mischievous neighborhood boys discover the barrels and open them, unaware of the evil contained within. A deadly green vapor escapes and turns the living into flesh-eating zombies and causes the dead to rise from their graves. As these hideous living dead hunt down the fresh human brains they need, man is pitted against man and the living against the dead. It is a macabre struggle for survival!