I don’t know about you but nothing brings about the holidays better than Troma. Okay, maybe you if you don’t quite feel that way. But still, it seems Troma is looking to change all of that with their new Christmas special “A Very Troma Christmas! – The Whole Toxic Affair.”
You can watch all the Christmas debauchery below and then let us know what you think!
“A Very Troma Christmas! – The Whole Toxic Affair” is Animated by Justin J Bowen, directed by Lloyd Kaufman & Lily Hayes Kaufman, produced by Lloyd Kaufman, Lily Hayes Kaufman, John Brennan & Justin J. Bowen, edited & Mixed by John Brennan, and features original music by Kevin McGinnis & Phil Costello.
The animated special stars Ben Kissel as Toxie, Lloyd Kaufman as Buddha/Abraham Lincoln/French Reindeer, John Brennan as Mother Teresa/OJ Simpson/Rudolph/Various, Emily Hamilton as Tiny Tim/Caitlyn Gender, Sara Elizabeth Perito as Kim Kardashian/Little Girl, Travis Campbell as War Mart, Matt Paden as Shamazon, Dylan Greenberg as Beast Buy, Alexandra Faye Sadeghian as Spliffany, Justin J Bowen as Bill Clinton/Various, Cassidy Barr as Non-male in Crowd, Meghan Magner as Excited Gyno, and Angry Video Game Nerd.
Evil megastores have transformed Christmas into a hellish consumeristic nightmare full of greed and violence. Only Santa Claus (as played by The Toxic Avenger) and his heavenly friends can restore love and happiness to the holiday season!
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
- One-Eye I kind of dig how Osment is just like "Yeah, I'm fat and have a big, bushy beard. And that's how I'm gonna stay now..."
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
Remember CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON’S QUEST’s Controversial Nintendo Power Cover?
THE FIRST PURGE Director On Bringing Real-Life Horror to the Series
Blumhouse’s UPGRADE Gets Claymation Poster Treatment
Bram Stoker’s SHADOWBUILDER w/ Rooker and Todd Hits Blu-ray in August
Fantasia 2018 Second Wave Films Include Blumhouse’s HURT
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Exclusive: Dinosaurs, Golden Retrievers, and PREHYSTERIA! Oh My!
Exclusive: Creepy Forest Monsters Gonna Creep in THE RAKE
Editorials3 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News3 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
News5 days ago
Hulu’s CASTLE ROCK Will Be Filled With Stephen King Easter Eggs
News2 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
Drinking With the Dread4 days ago
Drinking With The Dread: A PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2 Double Down!
Reviews3 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News2 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
News4 days ago
AHS Season 8 Officially Coven/Murder House Crossover!