Another film titled Truth or Dare is on its way, and this one hails from The Girl in the Photographs director Nick Simon. It’s airing on Syfy next month, and in addition to more details, we’re pleased to exclusively present the film’s trailer and poster!
Simon’s Truth or Dare stars Cassie Scerbo (Sharknado franchise, “Make It or Break It”), Ricardo Hoyos (“Degrassi: The Next Generation”), Brytni Sarpy (“General Hospital”), Mason Dye (“Teen Wolf,” Flowers in the Attic), Harvey Guillen (“The Magicians”), Alexxis Lemire (The Other Mother), Luke Baines (The Girl In The Photographs, Under The Silver Lake), Christina Masterson (“Power Rangers Megaforce”), and Heather Langenkamp (A Nightmare on Elm Street).
Look for Truth or Dare on October 8th, only on Syfy.
Eight college friends head to a “haunted rental” in a remote town for Halloween weekend. Once there, they play the game rumored to have caused the deaths of seven teenagers decades earlier, Truth or Dare. What starts out as vodka-induced fun quickly turns serious when the dares become sickeningly dangerous and the truths threaten to tear the group apart.
When players attempt to refuse the increasingly challenging tasks, they’re met with deadly consequences, quickly discovering: You must do the dare, or the dare does you. As the death toll mounts, the remaining players must race against the clock to outrun, outsmart, and outlast the simple game of Truth or Dare.
- Jack Derwent I thought the film was great. I didn't get the impression that the film was misogynistic at all. Martyrs I could see the argument but in this film it was ultimately about the two sisters persevering...
- Twist Of Kane She received a paycheck for doing the new Halloween also. Let's not pretend she did it solely for the fans.
- One-Eye ROAD GAMES is great. Although it's no secret Curtis had a bad experience shooting in Australia, so I guess that colours her memory of the film.
- Christopher Parker Howard I'm curious what people found so scary, or even original about this film. It's a 2 hour family drama with 15 minutes of supernatural horror all at the end. There was some great disturbing imagery for...
- Andrew Lyall I love stuff like this, keep em coming!
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
Blumhouse Will Make GET OUT 2 If Peele Returns
Will Fede Alvarez’s EVIL DEAD II Ever Happen?
LAKE PLACID: LEGACY Chomps Down on MPAA Rating
Cinepocalypse 2018: EMPATHY, INC. Review – Emotion And Mystery Come Together In This Reality
Cinepocalypse 2018: WOLFMAN’S GOT NARDS! Review – The Lasting Legacy of THE MONSTER SQUAD
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
Exclusive: ANOTHER WOLFCOP Cheers to…Abstinence?
Exclusive: This PREACHER Clip Ramps up the Spice!
E3 2018: BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 Giving the Fans a Chance to Create
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
News5 days ago
THE WITCHES Remake Snags One of the Biggest Directors of All-Time
News3 days ago
Why Did Jamie Lee Curtis Return for HALLOWEEN II?
News6 days ago
Stephen King’s PET SEMATARY Remake Begins Filming!
News5 days ago
Exclusive: THE NIGHT EATS THE WORLD Trailer Brings Zombie Terror to Paris
News6 days ago
SUSPIRIA Remake Rated R For Ritualistic Violence, Graphic Nudity, and More
News4 days ago
Jon Bernthal’s Shane Returning to THE WALKING DEAD?
Editorials5 days ago
Why Horror Fans Should Be Excited About JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM
Reviews2 days ago
INCIDENT IN A GHOSTLAND Review – Cruel, Mean, and Ugly With Little to Offer