Fourth Castle Media Zombies Storming New York Comic Con 2012
Fourth Castle Media wants to make sure the horrors at New York Comic Con 2012 are pumped up to a respectable level, and their booth is overflowing with all manner of undead collectibles you won’t be able to pass up.
In addition to all the goodies Fourth Castle will have on-hand, here's word on a panel zombie fans won't want to miss:
Meanwhile, on the show floor, it all happens at the Fourth Castle Media Booth #1669!
- A Checklist of over 600 Zombie Films
- A section on "DIY" zombie films from the '80s VHS explosion to the digital revolution, interviewing filmmakers, distributors and marketers
- A Walking Dead Episode Guide
- An exclusive look into the upcoming Activision Walking Dead Video Game
- A Visual Checklist of over 100 Zombie Action Figures
- A How To of Zombie Makeup FX
- A 3D Centerfold and MORE!
Not coming to NYCC? You can buy Cinefantastique’s Ultimate Guide to Zombies at the newly relaunched Big Shoppe of Horrors, or you can make an in person pick-up at comic/specialty stores and newsstands across the nation.
Speaking of which, the Big Shoppe of Horrors makes its debut at NYCC 2012 with signature EMCE products like the Create Your Own Zombie Kit, Zombie Survival Kits, Zombie Action Figures and special packets of Heisenberg Blue (wink wink nudge nudge...tell a friend!)
- Beer-Flavored Lip Balm from American Reunion
- Safe House USB Locks
- Snow White and the Huntsman Tattoos
- T-shirts from the upcoming Warner Brothers creeper The Conjuring
While you are at the booth, grab a ticket for your chance to win a killer DVD or Blu-ray from BBC America! Did you think we’d let this show drop without a healthy dose of "Doctor Who"? Never happen! We’ll be dishing out copies of "The Fades", "Doctor Who" (new and classic) and "Torchwood" every hour, all weekend long.
For further info on Cinefantastique Magazine, Big Shoppe of Horrors, EMCE Toys or The Monster Channel, hit FourthCastle.com.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Be the king of the castle in the comments section below!