MTV Reveals a Few Secrets about Teen Wolf Season Two
As we told you a few days ago, filming of Season Two of "Teen Wolf" has begun in Atlanta, and today Executive Producer Jeff Davis has revealed five interesting tidbits about the upcoming season to MTV's Remote Control Blog.
First, though, here's what we already know:
Four new faces (Michael Hogan, Stephen Lunsford, Daniel Sharman, and a yet-to-be-cast female character) will be joining the show as recurring characters. Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed, Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Holland Roden, and Colton Haynes are all back to reprise their roles of Scott, Allison, Stiles, Derek, Lydia, and Jackson.
Now here's the new scoop:
1. The first episode will be called "Omega."
2. You will eventually learn what the Triskele tattoo on Derek's back means.
3. The second episode revolves around the new full moon.
4. Lydia will no longer hide her extraordinary intelligence.
5. Tyler Posey, Tyler Hoechlin, Colton Haynes, Holland Roden, and Crystal Reed all spent weeks with personal trainers to get into prime physical shape for the shooting of Season Two. Dylan O'Brien ate pizza and somehow still remained skinny.
"Teen Wolf" was developed by Jeff Davis (creator, "Criminal Minds") who also serves as executive producer. Additional executive producers include Marty Adelstein ("Prison Break"), René Echevarria ("Medium," "Castle"), Tony DiSanto, and Liz Gateley. Russell Mulcahy (Highlander, Resident Evil: Extinction) is co-executive producer. Justin Levy and Julie Schwachenwald are the MTV executives in charge of production. The series is a co-production with MGM, in association with Lost Marbles Productions, Inc.; First Cause, Inc.; and DiGa.
Look for Season Two to begin airing on MTV in the summer of 2012.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Transform in the comments section below!