Hellraiser: Revelations Trailer Debut Rattles Chains; Theatrical One-Sheet

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the Internet works. Just a day after we debuted the very first stills from Hellraiser: Revelations, the trailer is here along with the theatrical one-sheet! Dig it!

Hellraiser: Revelations (review here), directed by Victor Garcia (Mirrors 2), stars Steven Brand, Daniel Buran, Jolene Anderson, Nick Eversman, Stephen Smith Collins, and Jay Gillespie.

Look for it on VOD and in limited theatres on September 1st followed by a DVD and Blu-ray release on October 18th.

Synopsis
Two friends in Mexico discover the Lament Configuration and unleash Pinhead, but one decides to try to survive by swapping himself with someone else. Once they go missing, family members go in search of them but find Pinhead instead.

Dig on the trailer, which first appeared on Bloody Disgusting, below, and then head on over there for more stills.

Hellraiser: Revelattions Trailer Debut Rattles Chains; Theatrical Dates and One-Sheet

Go to Hell in the comments section below!

Source: Bloody Disgusting

Foywonder's picture

I'm still unclear as to what exactly is supposed to constitute the "revelations" part of the film's title. What's recorded on the camera? That Pinhead and the Cenobites are now invading people's living rooms like some sort of satanic version of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition?

Submitted by Foywonder on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 9:02pm.
jkincer's picture

There are some things you can not un-see, and I believe that trailer is one of them. That looks like a college film made for about $100K. I know Dimension fast tracked a cheapo turd to retain the rights, but wow, it doesn't even look they tried to make a real movie. Atleast Clive is writing the new Hellraiser comic series, I can enjoy that until the Scarlet Gospels are published.

Submitted by jkincer on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 8:11pm.
LifeMi's picture

That $100,000 estimate might be generous. It looks much worse than that, although I believe the budget was $300,000.

Submitted by LifeMi on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 8:56pm.
DavidFullam's picture

Wow. A series that should have been one of the best is now down to this. Damn.

Submitted by DavidFullam on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 6:34pm.
Shambling_in_Bandages's picture

I'm still not entirely sure if that guy is meant to be the Pinhead or the "Pseudo-Pinhead" we've heard about. Or is "Pseudo-Pinhead" the Cenobite-looking guy kneeling in front of him?

Look at me, asking questions like I actually care about the film or something.

Submitted by Shambling_in_Ba... on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 4:53pm.

That trailer makes Hellworld look good by comparison. And I fucking LOATHED Hellworld!

Submitted by LSD Zombie on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 4:23pm.

I'm drawn to this like a moth to a flame. I know it's bad. Hell, I know it's horrible, but oh yes, I will own the Blu-ray.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 3:07pm.
theGoldenSimatar's picture

Wow. Sir, you have more guts than I.

'The Room' (which took me about 5 times to get through the whole thing) seems to be 'Citizen Kane' compared to this.

Submitted by theGoldenSimatar on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 3:31pm.
Sirand's picture

At least The Room has entertainment value. This is just pure agony.

Submitted by Sirand on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 4:05pm.
theGoldenSimatar's picture

Wow. That looks worse than I imagined. I may be a Bad Movie Masochist...but even I got my limits.

Submitted by theGoldenSimatar on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 2:52pm.
Sirand's picture

DO. NOT. WATCH.

Purge any knowledge of this movie from your brain. You will be much happier.

Submitted by Sirand on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 2:21pm.

It was directed by the man that did Frost Giant and it was written by the FX guy. How bad can it be?

"Bye LA!" Everyone associated with this film should be required to say that as they are ushered out of the city and banished from making any more movies.

Submitted by David on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 3:55pm.
aliensharkboy's picture

Oop's.... I wish I saw your comment sooner.

Submitted by aliensharkboy on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 2:56pm.