Official Artwork Debut: YellowBrickRoad

Bloody Disgusting Selects' YellowBrickRoad is coming home to DVD soon, and we've got all the details you need to follow your way right to it. Just go this way. No, maybe that way. No, that's not right either. How about ...

YellowBrickRoad was produced by Eric Hungerford, directed and written by Andy Mitton and Jesse Holland, and stars Cassidy Freeman ("Smallville"), Anessa Ramsey (The Signal), and Lee Wilkof (Before the Devil Knows You're Dead). Look for it on DVD and Digital VOD August 2nd!

Synopsis
In the fall of 1940, the entire population of Friar, NH abandoned their homes and walked up an ancient trail, never to be seen alive again. Their fates have remained a mystery for over 70 years, until a team of researchers discover the trailhead and attempt to track the path the doomed citizens of Friar took.

Official Artwork and Specs: YellowBrickRoad

See unseen horrors in the comments section below!

Source: Bloody Disgusting Selects

James Coker's picture

KiddCapone by that Rationel do You Think DreadCentral should Work at doing "DREADCENTRAL SELECTS" haha

Submitted by James Coker on Tue, 07/12/2011 - 12:59am.
kiddcapone's picture

Since when did Bloody Disgusting start selecting anything and why should anyone care what they think? The site is run by a bunch of little kids.

Submitted by kiddcapone on Mon, 07/11/2011 - 6:20pm.

"Yellowbrickroad" was great. They chose very well.

Submitted by Terminal on Mon, 07/11/2011 - 6:26pm.
moderator I thought it was great ...

I thought it was great ... until the ending. Ugh. My head still hurts.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Mon, 07/11/2011 - 9:19pm.

I didn't see anything wrong with the ending.

Submitted by Terminal on Tue, 07/12/2011 - 2:01am.
kiddcapone's picture

I really hope so, it's high on my list of films I want to see.

I just find it weird how some amature horror site that was started off by a couple of young kids without a pot to piss in a few years ago suddenly got their name on a dvd. They have zero name recognition outside a small niche crowd.

Submitted by kiddcapone on Mon, 07/11/2011 - 9:01pm.