Victor Salva Set to Journey Down Rosewood Lane

Well, it looks like we're going to be waiting even longer for Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral. Before the sequel happens, director Victor Salva has another dark road to take us down first.

Salva has officially landed all the funding he needs to begin production on Rosewood Lane, a project we first told you about last year, which at that point had both Ray Wise and Gina Phillips attached to star. No current casting update is available, but we'll be looking.

Should she sign on officially, Phillips will star as a radio therapist who returns home only to find the entire town terrorized and living in fear of the local paperboy, who apparently exhibits some murderous tendencies.

Shooting begins this March in Los Angeles.

Victor Salva Set to Journey Down Rosewood Lane

Fear the paperboy in the comments section below!

DavidFullam's picture

So the title character will be a teeny boy with a clean shaven, ripped upper bod? This is Salva we are talking about.

Submitted by DavidFullam on Tue, 02/08/2011 - 12:54pm.
Vanvance1's picture

Bloody hell, I hope not. He'll have to control his gay tendencies to make a decent flick (like he did for Jeepers Creepers), otherwise we'll get a Dave Decoteu-like film (waste of time for anyone not gay).

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Tue, 02/08/2011 - 3:47pm.
GJW's picture

This HAS to be the paperboy from "BETTER OFF DEAD" all grown up!!!!!

"I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!!!"

---------------------------------------------
"I have all the characteristics of a human being.Blood, flesh,skin,hair;but not a single,clear,identifiable emotion,except for greed and disgust."

Submitted by GJW on Mon, 02/07/2011 - 11:40pm.
doubleh55's picture

What I want to know is, do the people in the town still receive their daily newspaper? If not, then it's just some asshole on a bike.

Submitted by doubleh55 on Mon, 02/07/2011 - 6:25pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

I bet this will be a big hit in Thailand.

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Mon, 02/07/2011 - 4:45pm.
MagusMaleficus's picture

Murderous paperboy? Really? Does nobody own a shotgun in that town?

Submitted by MagusMaleficus on Mon, 02/07/2011 - 3:26pm.
Vanvance1's picture

They were considering Jeepers Creepers 3? Last I read Salva was attached to a war related horror film but nothing seemed to come of it.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Mon, 02/07/2011 - 3:16pm.
moderator Yep, you can find all the

Yep, you can find all the info on that one right here:

Submitted by Steve Barton on Mon, 02/07/2011 - 3:24pm.
Vanvance1's picture

Danke. I was obviously asleep on a few news days.

I wouldn't mind another Jeepers Creepers though I thought the first was much better than the 2nd.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Mon, 02/07/2011 - 7:28pm.
GJW's picture

As is the case in 9 of 10 Part 1 and 2's.

Actually, I didn't think the senond was all that bad. I remember liking it.
----------------------------------------------------

Submitted by GJW on Mon, 02/07/2011 - 11:41pm.