Summer Glau Joins Joe Lynch's The Knights of Badassdom

Summer Glau Joins Joe Lynch's The Knights of BadassdomAnd the names just keep on coming for Joe Lynch's upcoming horror/comedy/thriller Knights of Badassdom, and when we think badass chick, this latest addition more than fits the bill!

According to website Bleeding Cool Summer Glau ("Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles") has just signed up to join the previously announced Peter Dinklage, Ryan Kwanten, Steve Zahn, and Danny Pudi in the flick, which follows the exploits of a group of LARPers (Live Action Role Players) who accidentally release a big badass demon.

Spectral Motion, who created creatures and mutants for the Hellboy and X-Men franchises, will be handling the special effects duty so expect a lot from the plethora of demonic minions that are set to be unleashed.

Lynch will be shooting from a script penned by Kevin Dreyfuss and Matt Wall. Knights of Badassdom begins filming this July in Spokane, Washington.

More soon.

Expect much badassery in the Dread Central forums

I'm really looking forward to this.

Submitted by The Butcher on Sun, 06/13/2010 - 1:58pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

She annoyed me as River until the end of Serenity when she started kicking ass.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Fri, 06/11/2010 - 7:50pm.

She was kicking ass throughout the entire movie, what are you talking about? She took out Jayne for fuck sake.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Fri, 06/11/2010 - 7:56pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

So she kicked ass in the bar and took out Jayne once but that's no big deal and she handled the Bounty Hunter which is a totally cool episode. Most of the time she was a basket case though. I'm not saying she isn't hot but I just wasn't particularly fond of her character when compared to the others.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Fri, 06/11/2010 - 8:18pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

Pretty much everyone I turned on to Firefly had even harsher things to say about her. Among my circle of people she just wasn't liked very much what can I say. But with Zoe, Anara and Kaylee she had some pretty stiff competition.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Fri, 06/11/2010 - 8:24pm.

Wow, so that's the whole Algonquin round table who didn't like River? I'm convinced.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Fri, 06/11/2010 - 8:28pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Heh...Algonquin round table. That made me smile.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Sat, 06/12/2010 - 12:00am.
Floydian Trip's picture

I'm not trying to convince you of anything vag, it's my opinion.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Fri, 06/11/2010 - 10:24pm.

Hey now asskisser extraordinaire, "Vag" is a term of endearment from Malachi, so don't tarnish it. Hehehe.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 06/12/2010 - 7:46am.

You're out of your mind.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Fri, 06/11/2010 - 8:20pm.

Where Glau goes, I go.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Fri, 06/11/2010 - 7:43pm.
moderator Me too.
Debi Moore's picture

Me too.

Submitted by Debi Moore on Fri, 06/11/2010 - 8:08pm.
LivingDeadPunk's picture

Same here, and I'm cuttin' you two in line.

Submitted by LivingDeadPunk on Sat, 06/12/2010 - 2:35pm.