A Sneak Peek at The Twilight Saga: Eclipse MTV Movie Awards Clip

The MTV Movie Awards are happening this Sunday, June 6th, and as fans of the Twilight Saga are well aware, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner will all be on hand to present a never-before-scene clip from Eclipse. To help build the suspense even more, MTV has released a 10-second preview of the clip that you can see right here.

Per MTV: The scene features Edward, Bella, and Jacob in a parking lot. A concerned-looking Jacob approaches Edward and Bella. "Look, I'm here to warn you," he tells him. "If your kind come on our land again ... "

"You should leave now," Edward responds.

As Twilighters know, the three of them are about to be pulled into an epic confrontation with the nefarious vampire Victoria and her band of newborn bloodsuckers. At the moment, though, both of these men who love Bella are still butting heads.

For the real deal don't miss the MTV Movie Awards at 9:00 pm ET/PT this Sunday.

- Debi Moore

Take a peek into the Dread Central forums!

LifeMi's picture

If I can comment on the Twilight craze, I have read the first book and thought it was a pretty good read; I have the second book and plan on reading it soon. As far as the movies go, NEVER EVER EVER! Just looking at the trailer for Eclipse makes me cringe.

Submitted by LifeMi on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 5:43pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

You can't join the Lodge with that kind of a background. You're gonn have to get a high-priced attorney and have that expunged.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 6:07pm.
FireRam's picture

Here's MY Twilight news of the day (Taken from a paragraph on IMDb):

"Twilight Saga" star Kristen Stewart is apologizing for comments she made in Britain's Elle magazine which have left some people outraged. "I really made an enormous mistake - clearly and obviously," Kristen told People. "And I'm really sorry about my choice of words."

The actress previously compared her life in the Hollywood spotlight and the constant hounding by the paparazzi to a sexual assault, telling Britain's Elle magazine in its July issue, "The photos are so ... I feel like I'm looking at someone being raped. A lot of the time I can't handle it.

Can you say: IDIOT? LOL

And with that said,that wil be the only and last time I ever mention anything about Twilight again,on here and in my own personal world.

-------------------------------------------------------
Abashed the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness is.

Submitted by FireRam on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 1:11pm.
Vanvance1's picture

I feel like Twilight is raping Dread Central.

Hell, I feel like it's raping horror.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 2:15pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

You'll be back. You're obsessed like everyone else.

All these kids do look like they were beaten heavily with an ugly stick so I can kind of see where she's coming from.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 1:19pm.
FireRam's picture

I have never seen a Twilight movie. I never will. I'm 39. I'm not obsessed. I simply found that amusing as I was reading IMDb right before I came onto DC. You may go now.

-------------------------------------------------------
Abashed the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness is.

Submitted by FireRam on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 2:13pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

I'm 39 too and I'm pretty obsessed with hating Twilight. I feel no shame in that.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 3:37pm.
Vanvance1's picture

I sat all the way through the first one. If I hadn't I couldn't muster up the level of hatred and contempt I feel.

Easily the worst successful box office release in history. Surpassing even the Phantom Menace for piss poor direction and a script worthy of a 10 year old.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 3:43pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

You are braver than I good sir. I just have to look at the new cover for Near Dark to get angry. The teenage girls in this house love Twilight and watch it often so I pass by the TV every now and then and catch 2 or 3 minutes of it which is quite enough for me.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 4:09pm.
FireRam's picture

When you said "obsessed" I thought you meant "obsessed" as in loving it. As in an obsessed fan.

-------------------------------------------------------
Abashed the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness is.

Submitted by FireRam on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 4:36pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

For some reason I was under the impression that you hated it too. Lets make T-shirts up with the whole cast bald and wear them to the mall.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 4:48pm.
FireRam's picture

LOL!

-------------------------------------------------------
Abashed the Devil stood and felt how awful goodness is.

Submitted by FireRam on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 5:17pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

On the back we can print......

DreadCentral.com

The one stop shop for all
things Twilight 24/7 365

Join our friendly community of fans
of all ages, races and genders

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 5:31pm.
Vanvance1's picture

Okay, that one got a laugh out of me.

It does seem DC posts 2 or 3 Twilight stories a day. Worse none of it is actual news, just little bits of viral advertising the Twilight marketing folks are releasing to them.

It's not a horror movie/series.

It is possible that watching Twilight causes 'movie AIDS' an insidious virus. DC should not be supporting this sort of health threat.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 7:02pm.
moderator I must protest! We've only
Debi Moore's picture

I must protest! We've only done two Twilight stories this whole month! ;)

Submitted by Debi Moore on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 7:26pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

Wow, that's fucking amazing. 4 days and only 2 Twilight stories. That is impressive.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Sat, 06/05/2010 - 2:00am.
moderator See?!? You cats just have it

See?!? You cats just have it on the brain! LOL

Submitted by Steve Barton on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 7:27pm.
moderator Dude, lots of what we report

Dude, lots of what we report on is little viral things about whatever projects are out there. It's really simple. If you don't care about something, don't read the article about it.

Or better yet, do read it and cleanse yourself via the comments section by making fun of it. ;)

Submitted by Steve Barton on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 7:23pm.
Vanvance1's picture

I try but I think a full on exorcism is in order.

It's as bad as when I clicked on a Yahoo news article about Jutin Bieber walking into a glass door. Then I had to google Justin Bieber to find out he's the latest New Kid on the Block.

Then I had to tell everyone that Yahoo deems this front page news material. Proof that society gets stupider every year.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 7:44pm.