This Weekend's Creation Weekend of Horrors Grows Bigger and BIGGER!
In the LA area and wondering what to do this weekend? Dudes and dudettes, if you're a horror fan, then trust us ... get your asses to the Creation Weekend of Horrors!
The heavy hitting show has added a host of new additions to the weekend's festivities. In addition to the already announced horror superstars like writer/director Dario Argento, Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp, John Saxon, and the following massive panels:
• Hatchet 2 Panel will bring the genre’s hottest names to present a fun and informative panel including filmmaker Adam Green, Kane Hodder, Tony Todd, Danielle Harris, and more.
• Michael Myers Panel, where your favorite Halloween stars will participate in a special panel including Tony Moran, Will Sandin, Dick Warlock, George P. Wilbur, and more.
• Jason Voorhees Panel will bring the Friday the 13th actors together on stage including Ari Lehman, Warrington Gillette, Steve Dash, Richard Brooker, Ted White, and more.
• Re-Animator Panel will include writer/director Stuart Gordon and actors Jeffrey Combs, Barbara Crampton, Robert Sampson, Bruce Abbott, and Dennis Paoli.
• Godkiller Panel will include writer/director Matt Pizzolo, producer/animator Brian Giberson, and stars Danielle Harris and Bill Moseley.
• Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy Panel will include directors Daniel Farrands and Andrew Kasch along with writer/producer Thommy Hutson, and more,
you can now add the following genre personalities to your holy-shit-I-have-to-get-an-autograph list --
And more to come!
Attendees will also find a large assortment of exhibits offering horror film merchandise and collectibles along with photo ops and autographs.
Also returning this year will be The Frightful Film Room running films all weekend long; The Gruesome Art Ghoullery featuring some of the best artists and artwork of horror; The Zombie Walk; The Zombie Ball; Shock-N-Roll Spooktacular music event with the X-Treme Fashion Show; and the popular contests Terrifying Tattoo Contest and the Creepy Costume Contest.
General admission tickets are available in advance through WeekendOfHorrors.net or at the door for $20 on Friday and $25 each on Saturday and Sunday. Tickets for children 7-12 are $10 at the door only, and children six and under are free with parent or guardian. Show hours are Friday, 5 PM–10 PM, and Saturday and Sunday, 11 AM–7 PM (times are tentative). For further information call Creation Entertainment at 818/409-0960 or visit their website.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Plan your weekend in the Dread Central forums!