Four New Character Posters for Jonah Hex

It's been a bit of a rough road for Jimmy Hayward's Jonah Hex, but come June 18th we'll see if it's all paid off or not. In the meantime here are four new character posters for the film showing off Josh Brolin, John Malkovich, Michael Fassbender, and of course Megan Fox.

Synopsis
Having cheated death, gunslinger and bounty hunter Jonah Hex (Josh Brolin) has one foot in the natural world and one in the supernatural realm. Jonah's unusual nature gives him the ability to track down anyone, or anything, so the Army makes him an irresistible offer: They'll erase the warrants on his head if Jonah will find Quentin Turnbull (John Malkovich). But Turnbull, who is preparing to unleash hell on earth, is Jonah's oldest enemy and will stop at nothing to kill him once and for all.

Check out the goods from MySpace below, and look for more soon as Warner Brothers is sure to start pulling out all the stops for the film in advance of its upcoming release!

Four New Character Posters for Jonah Hex
Four New Character Posters for Jonah Hex
Four New Character Posters for Jonah Hex
Four New Character Posters for Jonah Hex

Learn to create a hex in the Dread Central forums

Spaceshark's picture

That bitch Fox better stay away from my man.

Submitted by Spaceshark on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 3:27am.
frank_dracman's picture

I wonder if Fox has any dignity or pride left in her. She's nothing but eye candy and jerk off material for 13 year olds. Or is she seriously deluded enough to think she's a star?

Submitted by frank_dracman on Sun, 05/16/2010 - 11:52am.

Eye candy? Really? She looked good in one or two scenes in the first Transformers movie, but that's about it. What's that about mutton dressed as lamb?

Please consider the environment before printing this message...

Submitted by PelusaMG on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 1:36am.
frank_dracman's picture

Pelusa, I myself don't think she's all that pretty, but Joe Average thinks she's smoking hot. Why? Hell if I know. I think it's because she has boobs.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 1:39pm.

Not even John Malkovich could make me want to see this any time soon.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 05/15/2010 - 5:18pm.
FireRam's picture

I think Malkovich is THE only reason I want to see this (once it comes out on DVD). He was great in Con Air. He's a good villian. Compared to the other posters I have seen, these aren't bad. Except (of course), the Fox pose. WTF

----------------------------------------------------
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,and I approved this message.

Submitted by FireRam on Sun, 05/16/2010 - 3:08pm.