Second Look at Felicia Day and Company in Red

The second image of Felicia Day as Red, indulging in a much more contemporary horror take on the old Little Red Riding Hood fairy tale, has hit online, and we have it for ya hot lead included!

In the werewolf blastathon made-for-TV movie, Red (Day), a descendant of the real Little Red Riding Hood, brings her fiancé home, where he meets the family and learns about their business - hunting werewolves. He's skeptical until bitten by a werewolf. When her family insists he must be killed, Red tries saving him.

Kavan Smith ("Stargate Atlantis") and Stephen McHattie (Pontypool) are set to co-star. Red is produced by Angela Mancuso and Vesuvius Productions in association with Chesler Perlmutter Productions.

The film is set to premiere on Syfy in 2011 with Beauty and the Beast (review here) already in the can and 8th Voyage of Sinbad, Hansel, Aladdin, and Black Forest also in development as part of SyFy's Saturday evening fairy tales.

Check out the image below courtesy of Syfy on Twitter.

Second Look at Felicia Day and Company in Red

See what big knives we have in the Dread Central forums!

FireRam's picture

I'm going to throw this up here since I know a few regulars are on and might read this. And I know there's a good chance you might have come across this Terminal. There is a new movie coming out called DARK ISLAND now being called from what I understand INFECTED ( not to be confused with an earlier movie also titled INFECTED that was released in 2008). Anyone see this yet or have you heard anything good/bad about it? I don't remember ever reading anything about it on here.

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 04/08/2010 - 9:10pm.
Mmm, Felicia

Mmm, Felicia Day.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 04/08/2010 - 8:39pm.
FireRam's picture

This one you can have all to yourself bro. She does nothing for me.

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 04/08/2010 - 8:58pm.

Right on! Me, Felicia, Odette, and Amber can have us a sex-athon!
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 04/08/2010 - 8:59pm.
FireRam's picture

EASY.......I'm still claiming Amber lol.

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 04/08/2010 - 9:04pm.

Haha, that's okay. My dream threesome is Diora Baird and Christina Hendricks.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 04/08/2010 - 9:09pm.
FireRam's picture

Salma Hayak, Eva Mendes, and Cinthia Moura.
If one is unavailable I will accept Krista Allen as a replacement.

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 04/08/2010 - 9:16pm.

Wow, you love the hispanic chicks eh? Nice.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 04/08/2010 - 9:35pm.
Vanvance1's picture

Latinas are amazing, don't knock it until you've tried it!

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Thu, 04/08/2010 - 10:24pm.

All I've EVER had are hispanic chicks. I live in the stupid South Bronx. It's either black chicks or hispanic chicks.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 04/08/2010 - 10:41pm.
Vanvance1's picture

Oh, in that case, shop around. As a man it's your duty to try as many different kinds of women as possible.

I'm sure that's written in the Man Constitution.

If it makes you feel better I envy your selection of Hispanic women. Here we have mostly Asians.

Submitted by Vanvance1 on Fri, 04/09/2010 - 12:16am.

Asian chicks would be a definite change of pace for me.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Fri, 04/09/2010 - 12:56am.
RingoJ's picture

I needs me some rice boxes.

Submitted by RingoJ on Fri, 04/09/2010 - 4:47am.
FireRam's picture

$5 sucky sucky. Me love you long time.

Submitted by FireRam on Fri, 04/09/2010 - 5:43pm.