New Clip from Lionsgate's Latest Thriller Peacock

On April 20th Michael Lander's psychological thriller Peacock, starring Ellen Page and Cillian Murphy, is gonna get a chance to strut its stuff all over direct-to-DVD land via Lionsgate Home Entertainment, and we've gotten our hands on a clip from the flick to offer you a taste of what madness lies ahead.

Peacock centers around a man (Murphy) who is stricken with dual personalities. While some could deal with this normally, it doesn't help that his split identities are husband and wife! Peacock, Nebraska, is in for one hell of a ride when the schizophrenic's personalities must square off against each other.

Check out the artwork and the clip below.

DVD Art: Lionsgate's Peacock

Show us that you're proud of your bird in the Dread Central forums.

I'll see anything with Murphy and Page in it.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Fri, 04/02/2010 - 5:06am.
Floydian Trip's picture

Yeah, but who is he? The plot is as ridiculous as Kaufman's brother's horror screenplay in Adaptation. The ONLY reason I'll be sitting down with it on day one, or two with Avatar, The Lovely Bones and Crazy Heart coming out the same day, is because of Ellen. She's so amazing.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Thu, 04/01/2010 - 4:04pm.
moderator Who's Cillian Murphy?

Who's Cillian Murphy? Really? 28 Days Later, Sunshine, oh and the Scarecrow from Batman begins just to name a few?

Submitted by Steve Barton on Thu, 04/01/2010 - 4:18pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

Ah, didn't recognize him I guess. I hated 28 Days Later, liked Sunshine and Scarecrow was pretty cool but didn't exactely steal the show.

I like Ellen better.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Thu, 04/01/2010 - 4:20pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

Who gives a fuck about Lionsgate this is Ellen Page's movie.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Thu, 04/01/2010 - 3:51pm.
moderator Considering the synopsis, I
Debi Moore's picture

Considering the synopsis, I think it's really Cillian Murphy's movie, but yeah, I get what you're saying! :)

Submitted by Debi Moore on Thu, 04/01/2010 - 4:01pm.
moderator You owe me a coke. ;)

You owe me a coke. ;)

Submitted by Steve Barton on Thu, 04/01/2010 - 4:02pm.
moderator Actually its more Cillian

Actually its more Cillian Murphy's.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Thu, 04/01/2010 - 3:59pm.
moderator LOL -- are we becoming the
Debi Moore's picture

LOL -- are we becoming the same person or what?!?!?

Submitted by Debi Moore on Thu, 04/01/2010 - 4:02pm.