New Convention Coming in May: Los Angeles Rock'n Comic-Con
Wish you could check out the world-famous San Diego Comic-Con but can't spare the time and money for a trip to San Diego? This Memorial Day weekend, May 28-30, 2010, be a part of "Ground Zero" at the first annual L.A. Rock'n Comic-Con held at the Pasadena Convention Center & Civic Auditorium.
FAME LA, Vanguard Productions, and Animation Ink, in cooperation with Desert Wind Comics, have announced that the first Los Angeles Rock'n Comic-Con 2010 will feature as its Guest of Honor legendary Marvel Comics creator Stan "The Man" Lee. Stan will launch this major new convention with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and will be honored during the event. Stan joins an ever-growing list of stars from the worlds of film, comics, music, and animation that will be attending the event.
Music guests announced thus far include host Dave Schulz, When in Rome, and Flock of Seagulls; and here's an overview of what else will be offered during the weekend:
* Guest Speakers & Animation Art Demos
* Entertainment Studios & Industry Professionals
* Animation, Illustration & Comic Artists
* Comic & Graphic Novel Publishers
* Art, Animation & Music Related Merchandise
* Collectibles & Movie Memorabilia
* Art Show & Sale
* Portfolio & Music Talent Reviews
* Supporting Charity & School Organizations
* Plaza Area Outdoor BBQ favorites
* All-Star Rock Concert Jam
* After Hour Party & Jam
* VIP Celebrity Party & Press Package
* Fire, Dance & Acrobatic Performers
* Costume Contest & Parade
* Kids Themed Entertainment Pavilion
* Animation Film Festival
Click the above image to visit PasadenaComicCon.com for complete details, including how to purchase tickets.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Start rock'n in the Dread Central forums!