Sigourney Weaver Queen of the Vamps! Where Do We Sign Up to be Bitten?

Sigourney Weaver Queen of the Vamps! Where Do We Sign Up to be Bitten? (click for larger image)In our genre the ever attractive Sigourney Weaver has done it all. Fought aliens. Busted ghosts. Now she's taking on the role of a Queen Vampire in Amy Heckerling's horror comedy Vamps.

The Hollywood Reporter just broke the very good news that she'll be joining the already announced Alicia Silverstone and Krysten Ritter in the flick, which should be heading into production soon. Weaver will be playing Ciccerus, the bloodthirsty vampire who turned the two ladies into creatures of the night.

The film will be a modern-day tale of two young female vampires living the good life in New York until love enters the picture and each has to make a choice that will jeopardize her immortality.

Look for more soon!

Bite the ones you love in the Dread Central forums!

I concur. The movie sounds very lame, but I'll see it if it attracts me enough.

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 03/17/2010 - 6:06pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

Seeing as how you go gaga over pretty much every actress in Hollywood today how can you not be attracted to a seductive, Vampire Queen played the still sexy as hell Sigourney Weaver? I've heard that it actually was her body in Avatar and it was not a body double like I thought.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Wed, 03/17/2010 - 6:21pm.

I never go gaga with Wanda Sykes. Eck.

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 03/17/2010 - 6:33pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

I don't know who she is. I don't know who 99% of the women/girls you mention are. I have a few loves and I'm still brokenhearted about the love of my life Nicole Kidman. I have watched every movie she has ever been in. It's over now though.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Wed, 03/17/2010 - 6:37pm.

LMAO. Well do your research, dude. There are oodles of hotties out there, all not reserved for Kidman who, for me at least, wore out her welcome years ago.

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 03/17/2010 - 6:45pm.
Goldie Hawn
Floydian Trip's picture

Goldie Hawn

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Wed, 03/17/2010 - 6:57pm.

Goldie Hawn to you too.

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 03/17/2010 - 7:03pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

Like you would kick her out of bed.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Wed, 03/17/2010 - 7:13pm.

If she didn't have a face like a mule, probably not.

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 03/17/2010 - 7:51pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

Goldie is still attractive but you know her and her daughter travel together so while you were preoccupied with Goldie you wouldn't notice Kate Hudson slip in the door, disrobe and climb into bed.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Wed, 03/17/2010 - 8:44pm.
Floydian Trip's picture

Sigourney is so hot. This sounds so lame. But I'll watch it.

Submitted by Floydian Trip on Wed, 03/17/2010 - 12:18pm.