Aliens vs. Predator Gaming Preview

Looking to choose a side and dispose of either Aliens, Predators, or even humans? In early 2010, when Sega drops its official AVP game on us, that's EXACTLY what we're gonna do, and we've even got a little preview to get you excited!

The next-gen version of this benchmark multiplayer first-person-shooter franchise is coming with SEGA’s new Alien vs. Predator game. From the developer of the series’ first title comes this next big event with three unique species fighting for supremacy on the battlefield. Play as Predator, Marine, and Alien in three radically different single-player experiences that intertwine to create a thrilling story. Jump into cinematic non-stop multiplayer action with a roller coaster ride of explosive firepower, horror, stealth, and gory fang and claw combat.

Look for it March 31st, 2010 on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Windows PC.

Play games in the Dread Central forums

Blockbuster's picture

My question is, will it be DARK?? Like the second movie dark?

Submitted by Blockbuster on Sat, 11/28/2009 - 12:42am.
Soulburn's picture

This series of games far predates the piece of crap movies.

Submitted by Soulburn on Sat, 11/28/2009 - 1:44pm.
theGoldenSimatar's picture

Can't wait to get my hands on it. AVP2 was one of my favorite games on the PC and I played it online almost non-stop whenever I could. Enjoyed playing Marine the most.

My biggest concern with the game is how the Alien will handle on the 360 and PS3. I recall in AVP2 the Alien being the most delicate/clunky character to use because controls were so sensitive. So it was very easy to overshoot or swipe too wide your target at times. But that was just me.

Crossing my fingers it'll be good.

Submitted by theGoldenSimatar on Fri, 11/27/2009 - 9:37pm.
The Buz's picture

Me too. I played ALL the time. In fact we probably ran into each other more than likely.

Cannot wait for this game.

Submitted by The Buz on Sun, 11/29/2009 - 4:46am.
theGoldenSimatar's picture

I routinely challenged Predator players to 1 on 1 Deathmatchs, No cloak just writeblades and I just my knife as a Marine. Actually other players would respect our matches and there was at least one occasion where I remember at least one or two other gamers watching. I only on once.

Upside of this game being on 360, can use Alien claws to rip apart some 9 year old yelling obscenities over Live.

Submitted by theGoldenSimatar on Sun, 11/29/2009 - 5:21pm.
The Buz's picture

I look forward to this. Though if they could make it for Mac, I'd play it on my computer. Alas, no games come out for Mac.

Submitted by The Buz on Mon, 11/30/2009 - 10:21pm.