Ted A. Bohus to Unleash Hell on Earth

Filmmaker Ted A. Bohus is best known for his much beloved cult classic The Deadly Spawn, which featured a truly phallic creature with rows and rows of sharp flesh-tearing teeth, but that just might change thanks to his hilarious, yet badass looking new indie feature Hell on Earth.

Undead Backbrain caught up with Bohus, who had this to say about the flick: "HELL ON EARTH uses the classic theme of humans fighting their way out of an impossible situation. Of course this 'impossible situation' just happens to be infested with all sorts of monsters, demons, and undead creatures."

Honestly? That's all we need to know. Demons. Gore. Goo. We are so fuckin' there.

Check out the trailer and the poster, and then click on the still below for more.

Ted A. Bohus to Unleash Hell on Earth

Ted A. Bohus to Unleash Hell on Earth

Unleash hell in the Dread Central forums!

spfxted's picture

Hey!....if any coked-up moron producer is gonna remake it...it'll be ME!

Submitted by spfxted on Wed, 08/26/2009 - 8:17pm.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

From the director of "The Deadly Spawn"? Yes!

Did I just see the ending of the film in that trailer? Loved the bit where the zombie/monster was eating brains out the back of that head. Nice angle.

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Mon, 08/10/2009 - 3:27pm.

The Deadly Spawn is easily my favorite B-movie monster flick of all time. I was even lucky enough to catch it on the big screen once at the Alamo Drafthouse, in the balcony seats!

I wish I could be as enthusiastic as everyone else, but I think the nicest I can say about this trailer is that the make-up effects look really fun and creative. I think that someone as talented as Ted A Bohus deserves a better digital FX team. That being said, because I'm a fan, I'm definitely going to check it out.

Submitted by Justin Warren on Sun, 08/09/2009 - 11:40pm.

I'm so excited about this one! I'm such a big fan of this director! The memories of those great gore fests "The Deadly Spawn" and it's oft sequel "Metamorphosis: The Alien Factor"! "Hell[On Earth"] yeah!!

Submitted by Avery on Sun, 08/09/2009 - 8:24pm.

And I thought this was the long-awaited HELLRAISER III remake...

Submitted by Caterpillar on Sun, 08/09/2009 - 12:45pm.
Chainsaw's picture

I will take this a thousand times over instead of another remake.

Actually, I wonder how far off we are from some coked-up moron producer deciding to remake "The Deadly Spawn"?

Submitted by Chainsaw on Sun, 08/09/2009 - 2:30am.