Adrianne Palicki to Guest Star on Supernatural

Adrianne Palicki returning to SupernaturalSeason 4 of "Supernatural" ended with a doozy of a cliffhanger, and the September 10th premiere of its fifth (and final?) season can't come soon enough for me. So the news that Adrianne Palicki is returning for a guest spot as Sam's unlucky girl friend Jessica is like icing on the cake.

EW.com broke the news that the "Friday Night Lights" hottie is booked for one episode, and it'll air early in the season (but not the season premiere). As you know, Jessica was whacked by a demon in the "Supernatural" pilot. She reappeared at the end of Season 2 during Dean's genie-granting alternate reality head-trip, but hasn't been seen or heard from since.

No other details are available, but honestly, I don't want to know anything about the storyline. Watching how "Supernatural" unfolds week to week is what makes it one of the best damn genre shows on the tube.

- Debi Moore

Prepare for the apocalypse with Sam and Dean in the Dread Central forums!

xy marla's picture

Interesting...Agreed, Supernatural transcends its stupid premise to be surprisingly sharp, witty, insightful and creepy as hell. The soundtrack will melt your face.

check it! www.dannyisnthere.com

Submitted by xy marla on Wed, 06/24/2009 - 6:36pm.
Cash Bailey's picture

I keep reading how great this show is.... But I just can't bring myself to rent any of it.

Can anyone out there make the ultimate case for it so that I may finally watch this goddamn show!?!

Submitted by Cash Bailey on Wed, 06/24/2009 - 2:34am.
Sirand's picture

I didn't have any interest in it either until friends convinced me to watch it. Once you get past the beginning of Season 1, it's all kinds of badass! The writing is sharp as hell, the chemistry between the brothers is great, and the whole show is set to the greatest classic rock soundtrack ever compiled. By the time it gets to Season 3, Supernatural kicks the hell out of anything X-Files did in its prime.

If you're a fan of Preacher, you'll especially love this show.

Submitted by Sirand on Wed, 06/24/2009 - 12:43pm.
moderator Indeed! Plus, much like
Debi Moore's picture

Indeed! Plus, much like Buffy & Angel, it treats its audience with respect and intelligence. It'll bring back characters from previous seasons that you thought long gone and integrate them into the show without making it seem unrealistic. And there's NOTHING better than the outtakes they include with the DVDs. Hilarious!

Submitted by Debi Moore on Wed, 06/24/2009 - 1:15pm.

I would do wonderful things to her............

Submitted by Dr. Abyss (not verified) on Wed, 06/24/2009 - 1:20am.
Rottenjesus's picture

Would you let her wear your hard hat?

*snicker*

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Wed, 06/24/2009 - 3:20pm.

No I would open the door for her.

Submitted by Dr. Abyss (not verified) on Wed, 06/24/2009 - 3:57pm.

now comes the waiting game.............can't wait till next season!

Submitted by jjbaulikki on Tue, 06/23/2009 - 11:56pm.
Rottenjesus's picture

I can't wait for this start again. The best show on the CW, bar none.

Submitted by Rottenjesus on Tue, 06/23/2009 - 10:07pm.
Sirand's picture

Now if they can bring back Jeffrey Dean Morgan, it's on!

Submitted by Sirand on Tue, 06/23/2009 - 9:04pm.
Rob's picture

Definitely, though I'm a little bummed after reading the casting information, since they're apparently recasting the role of Meg. While I figured the original body wouldn't be returning since it died off at the end of season 1, I was still hoping we'd get to see Nicki Aycox reprise that role; I loved her in season 1.

Submitted by Rob on Tue, 06/23/2009 - 9:43pm.