Zombie Releases New Myers Photo on Twitter

Those of you who are fans of Rob Zombie's movies and music will be happy to know that he's opened up his very own Twitter account, and guess what he used as his background image? A brand spanking new photo of Myers!

You can follow zombie on Twitter by clicking the new Michael image below, but before you do ... don't forget to follow @dreadcentral and even @unclecreepy to watch my mental breakdown happen in real time!

Look for Halloween 2 in theatres August 28th.

Zombie on Twitter

Scream HELL YEAH in the Dread Central forums.

Gus Bjork's picture

I don't have anything against Rob Zombie. I like his music but his films, so far, don't interest me what so ever. Maybe sort of Devils Rejects but that's pretty far down on a long list of films I still need to get to.

Having said that, you would figure Rob would figure out he needs to just watch what he says. Didn't House of a Thousand Corpses find a distributer after many years only to lose them when Zombie bad mouthed them/ He made some flippant remark I can't remember how that went down in detail.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Tue, 06/02/2009 - 12:06am.

Interesting... seeing as Rob basically poo-pooed the idea of being on Twitter here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpOyOIj_K34 (NOTE: You have to scroll through the clip to where he gets out of the trailer and sees Rob, of course!)

Oh, and while we're at it, this is Rob poo-pooing the idea of doing another Halloween film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiGfKGx7o60

:-/

Submitted by PelusaMG on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 2:33pm.
Mephistopheles's picture

C'mon, the guy can't change his mind about a twitter now? :p

But yeah, no defense on the second part. (He's been pulling out the "I didn't want to do a sequel because I was burned out" but that wasn't his reasoning before) He's probably doing H2 so Dimension will let him do T-Rex.

I'm still sad that the Bustillo/Maury Halloween film will never come to pass. :( That would have been worth seeing.

Submitted by Mephistopheles on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 5:18pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

Rob Cummings has always been a Flip Flopper!

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 9:11pm.
Mephistopheles's picture

Y'know, after looking at my previous post and thinking about it some more, I have to ask...why does it matter that Rob changed his mind about the sequel?

Granted, I still think that he digs himself into a hole whenever he says "Never" and then does it but situations change all the time in Hollywood. Rob's hardly the first person to do this. Heck, Darren Lynn Bousman said not once, but twice, that he would never do another Saw film and look what happened there.

With H2, Rob DID turn down it initially--it was only when none of the other potential writers were working for the producers did they ask him to come back. And if the rumors are true, Dimension won't let him do his other work until H2 is completed. (Which is what happened with Darren, the Saw films and Repo!, incidentally...)

Which is not to say that H2 won't be crap, but this is the least of its problems.

Submitted by Mephistopheles on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 11:11pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

He said he wanted to make a Bigfoot film, I say why when this is close enough. Tyler Man in those non mask shots has me convinced.

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 11:19pm.
Mephistopheles's picture

And this has what exactly to do what I just said...?

Submitted by Mephistopheles on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 11:51pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

Rob said he wanted to do a bigfoot movie next. You were talking about him doing this to get his films made. Keep up.

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Tue, 06/02/2009 - 12:07am.
Mephistopheles's picture

You're changing the discussion, but whatever...

Submitted by Mephistopheles on Tue, 06/02/2009 - 7:30am.

Love the new mask...can't wait to see more.

Submitted by Carrion Filth on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 1:04pm.
I like it

I like it

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Sun, 05/31/2009 - 11:52pm.
:P
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

:P

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Sun, 05/31/2009 - 11:17pm.
Mephistopheles's picture

That's a big improvement over your usual posts. Keep it up!

Submitted by Mephistopheles on Sun, 05/31/2009 - 11:23pm.
moderator Please. Don't tempt him.

Please. Don't tempt him.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Sun, 05/31/2009 - 11:28pm.
ZOMBIEFRIENDS's picture

I'm just going to pull a Peter Griffin and say ":P" and nothing more. I'm under check by Uncle Creepy. :)

Submitted by ZOMBIEFRIENDS on Sun, 05/31/2009 - 11:36pm.
moderator Thanks man!

Thanks man!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Sun, 05/31/2009 - 11:37pm.