First Pic of Mane as Myers in Halloween 2

Um ... You know ... Well ... You see ... Ok, color me baffled. The first pic of the big man, Tyler Mane as Michael Myers, has hit online and it just has me kind of confused. Why does Michael look like ... look like .... well, just see for yourself.

A Shock Till You Drop reader named Adam sent the Rotten one some exclusive candid pics from the set, including the one of Mane as Myers that you see below. I enhanced it a bit so that we could get a better look at his face.

Ok, I get that it's a year after the events of that night, but what's with the white make-up and hobo beard?! And what of that reddish patch on his head? Could that be the scar left from Laurie's gunshot? Something strange is afoot. Lord knows what Zombie has cooking! It's too early to judge anything just yet without knowing what's going on. Guess we'll find out soon enough. To see the rest of the photos, click the above link.

In other H2 news, Daeg Farech officially announced on his MySpace blog that he will not be in the new flick. "Although I was contracted to reprise the role of young Michael Myers in the upcoming H2 after filming briefly on the set in GA, I am to be recast due to my increased height."

Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 hits theatres on August 28th, 2009.

Mane as Myers in Halloween 2

CHECK OUT DREAD CENTRAL’S NEW POSTER STORE!
Apply pancake make-up in the Dread Central forums!

Permafrost's picture

Strangely, I am okay with. It has me very curious... I think that looks pretty fucking creepy, myself.

Michael Myers. The Death-Rape Hobo.

Submitted by Permafrost on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 4:33pm.
NeoKefka's picture

So basically we're going to get Michael Myers: Amnesiac Hobo? Well, he said it'd be different...

Submitted by NeoKefka on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 4:01pm.
Avid Fan's picture

I thought that was Rob Zombie, he's making the killer in his own image. Ego much?

Submitted by Avid Fan on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 1:32pm.
DeTuinman's picture

Hmmmmm....

This is very...well...dumb?
Micheal grew a beard overnight?
What gives?
Rob made a sequel to 1000 corpses that ignored the themes of the first flick and I'll bet ya he's gonna ignore his first Hillbillyween flick when making this seqeul...Zzzzzzzzz

The mind is like a parachute...it only works when it is open.
F.Zappa

Submitted by DeTuinman on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 1:21pm.
moderator Most of the movie takes

Most of the movie takes place a year later.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 1:31pm.
rjschwarz's picture

Any chance that's a mask, say a leatherface/lector style skin mask, with red showing from a missing corner? Or does Tyler Mane look like that?

Submitted by rjschwarz on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 12:45pm.
moderator That's no mask.

That's no mask.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 12:54pm.
rjschwarz's picture

First thought was Rasputin. He was hard to kill and all.

Submitted by rjschwarz on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 12:58pm.
jonny_numb's picture

Karl Marx in Communism: Resurrection.

Submitted by jonny_numb on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 11:27am.
FilmCritic3000's picture

It's good to see Dan Hagerty acting again.

Submitted by FilmCritic3000 on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 10:23am.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

You know, I think if Zombie goes bugshit nuts with this movie,it just might be entertaining.

Hopefully, there won't be any white trash in the film though.

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 6:10am.
moderator I'm inclined to agree. But

I'm inclined to agree. But no white trash in a RZ film? That's just reaching!

Submitted by Steve Barton on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 12:52pm.

Jesus has gone from appearing on cheese sandwhiches to showing up in Rob Zombies Halloween 2. He's moving on up in the world.

Submitted by Minion on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 5:22am.
moderator Killer Christ! LOL Remember

Killer Christ! LOL Remember when Zombie was running around before he got into film and was wearing all that pancake make-up with an x on his forehead? I swear to god, that's what this reminds me of.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 5:22am.
frank_dracman's picture

Creepy, you beat me to it. That is exactly what he looks like. Does Zombie have one single original idea rolling around that head of his? Next thing you know, Myers will be driving around in a tricked out classic roadster.

Submitted by frank_dracman on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 11:14am.