Are you tired of hearing about fun things only happening in LA or NYC? Zenescope Entertainment is launching Van Helsing vs. Dracula, its newest miniseries featuring Liesel Van Helsing, in 8 different cities across the country on August 19th; and we have the details on where you’ll find in-store events, appearances by the creators and writer, and more!
From the Press Release:
On August 19th, Zenescope Entertainment launches a brand new release featuring fan-favorite character Liesel Van Helsing. Van Helsing is a brilliant inventor and expert vampire killer, two skills she picked up from her legendary father, Abraham Van Helsing.
In this five-issue miniseries, Liesel Van Helsing continues to pursue her most elusive target and the monster responsible for her father’s death: Dracula. The Van Helsing vs. Dracula creative team includes Joe Brusha, Ralph Tedesco, and Pat Shand (story), Pat Shand (writer), Michele Bandini (artwork), and Walter Pereyra (colorist).
Zenescope will be supporting retailers around the country on Wednesday, August 19th, with several in-store signings, giveaways, and exclusive merchandise raffles. Zenescope has already partnered with retailers for events surrounding two of its other new series, Coven and Aliens vs. Zombies. This will be the publisher’s third such launch event of the summer.
Zenescope’s Van Helsing vs. Dracula launch events will be occurring at the following locations:
- All Things Fun, West Berlin, NJ
- New Dimension Comics – Pittsburgh Mills, Tarentum, PA
- Uncanny Comics, North Wales, PA
- Yesteryear Comics, San Diego, CA (*Series Writer Pat Shand Appearing*)
- New Dimension Comics – Century III, West Mifflin, PA
- Cosmic Comics, Las Vegas, NV (*Series Creators Joe Brusha & Ralph Tedesco Appearing)
- Uncanny Comics, Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Graham Crackers Comics, Chicago, IL