There have been so many movies called The Caretakers that it’s really easy to get confused which one is actually which. However, there’s something that this latest one has that truly sets it apart from the pack as it stars Bill Johnson, who gave a much beloved performance as Leatherface in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.
Johnson stars alongside Nick Faust, Michael Coon, Joe Estevez, Brittney Saylor, PJ Woodside, and Steve Hudgins, who also directs.
From the Press Release
Recently named the Kentucky Filmmakers of the Year, Big Biting Pig Productions has announced the release of their eighth feature film: THE CARETAKERS.
The Caretakers was written and directed by Steve Hudgins and features Bill Johnson (Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2, D.O.A.) and Joe Estevez (Apocalypse Now, Soultaker).
The movie was filmed in Madisonville, Dawson Springs, and Princeton, Kentucky, as well as Nashville, Tennessee.
The World Premiere of The Caretakers will take place on June 28th, 2014, at the Ballard Convention Center in Madisonville, KY.
Doors Open at 5:30pm Central Time
Movie Starts at 7:00pm Central Time
Advance Tickets – $12
At the door – $15
Prices include a FREE DVD of The Caretakers!
An aging caretaker for a powerful vampire must help hunt down a rogue half-breed vampire at the same time that he trains his two new apprentices.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Subscribe to the Dread Central YouTube Channel!
Take care in the comments section below!
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
- One-Eye I kind of dig how Osment is just like "Yeah, I'm fat and have a big, bushy beard. And that's how I'm gonna stay now..."
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
THE FIRST PURGE Director On Bringing Real-Life Horror to the Series
Blumhouse’s UPGRADE Gets Claymation Poster Treatment
Bram Stoker’s SHADOWBUILDER w/ Rooker and Todd Hits Blu-ray in August
Fantasia 2018 Second Wave Films Include Blumhouse’s HURT
HEREDITARY Officially Box-Office Hit
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Exclusive: Dinosaurs, Golden Retrievers, and PREHYSTERIA! Oh My!
Exclusive: Creepy Forest Monsters Gonna Creep in THE RAKE
Editorials3 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News3 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
News5 days ago
Hulu’s CASTLE ROCK Will Be Filled With Stephen King Easter Eggs
News2 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
Drinking With the Dread4 days ago
Drinking With The Dread: A PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2 Double Down!
Reviews3 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News2 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
News4 days ago
AHS Season 8 Officially Coven/Murder House Crossover!