Murders, conspiracy, cover-ups and lies are all at the center of the new film The Sigil, which will make its debut at the Los Angeles Fear and Fantasy Film Festival on Thursday, May 17th, at 6 pm.
Brandon Cano-Errecart directed the film, which he also co-wrote with Nathan Dean Snyder. The cast includes Cano-Errecart and Snyder as well as Devan Liljedahl, Miki Matteson and Matthew Black.
For more details on the film festival, which runs from May 15th-20th in Burbank, California, visit the official Los Angeles Fear and Fantasy Film Festival website.
Rockford, Illinois. Local boy Logan Lewis is reported dead along with 41 others at a house in Los Angeles, California. The story makes national news. The government releases an official statement blaming an undiscovered uranium mine found underneath the house. The bodies, over-exposed to radiation, have been confiscated – never shown to family or the public. The house is ruined and destroyed.
Broken and confused by her brother’s death, Devan seeks answers and reconciliation. She recruits her close childhood friend Nate to travel with her to California and make peace with Logan’s death. Nate, caught up in the conspiracy, brings along his friend Brandon to document it all on video. They journey to the house in search of the truth, but what they find is unlike anything they ever expected. For not everyone in the house that night is dead.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Don’t go into the comments section below!
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
- One-Eye I kind of dig how Osment is just like "Yeah, I'm fat and have a big, bushy beard. And that's how I'm gonna stay now..."
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
Popcorn Frights 2018: World Premiere of First English-Language Cuban Horror Film Leads the First Wave
Marketing Magic: John McTiernan’s PREDATOR
E3 2018: Massive Photo Gallery Recap
Dark Horse and Netflix Announce STRANGER THINGS Comic Books!
Director Corin Hardy Breaks Down THE NUN Trailer
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
Exclusive: This PREACHER Clip Ramps up the Spice!
E3 2018: BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 Giving the Fans a Chance to Create
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Editorials5 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News2 days ago
Remember CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON’S QUEST’s Controversial Nintendo Power Cover?
News4 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
News5 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
News4 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
Reviews5 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News6 days ago
AHS Season 8 Officially Coven/Murder House Crossover!
News5 days ago
Sid Haig Celebrates HANUKKAH