Westworld Season Three: The New World hits 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, Blu-ray, and DVD on November 17, 2020. Featuring all eight episodes and close to two hours of bonus content including two exclusive featurettes.
Check out the bonus features below.
Senior Vice President, TV Marketing, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Rosemary Markson said: “With spectacular new settings and captivating characters, Westworld season 3 continues its mind-bending journey. We are thrilled to release Westworld Season 3: The New World for fans to experience this next evolution in jaw-dropping 4K UHD resolution and with all-new behind-the-scenes bonus content.”
- We Live in a Technocracy – Exclusive to 4K UHD Combo Pack, Blu-ray and DVD
- Rico – Exclusive to 4K UHD Combo Pack, Blu-ray and DVD
- A Vision for the Future – Exclusive to 4K UHD Combo Pack, Blu-ray and DVD
- Westworld on Location – Home Entertainment Exclusive
- Escape from Westworld
- Exploring War World
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: Parce Domine
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: The Absence of Field
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: The Mother of Exiles
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: Genre
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: Decoherence
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: Passed Pawn
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: Crisis Theory
- Welcome to Westworld: Evan Rachel Wood & Aaron Paul – Analysis
- Welcome to Westworld: Evan Rachel Wood & Aaron Paul – Who Said It?
- Welcome to Westworld: Thandie Newton & Tessa Thompson – Analysis
- Welcome to Westworld: Thandie Newton & Tessa Thompson – Who Said It?
Westworld was created for television by Jonathan Nolan & Lisa Joy, who are executive producers with J.J. Abrams, Ben Stephenson, Athena Wickham, Richard J. Lewis, and Denise Thé. Production companies: Kilter Films and Bad Robot Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television; based on the film written by Michael Crichton.
Following the aftermath of last season’s massacre, “hosts” Dolores, Maeve, Bernard and Charlotte Hale begin a new chapter – outside of the park – exploring the “real world” and who they will become in the wake of their liberation. Over the course of eight hour-long episodes, Season Three finds Dolores prepared to wage war on humanity and Bernard trying desperately to stop her, while Maeve reunites with familiar faces in a new realm – and all discover that the world outside is as full of deception and predetermination as the one they’ve always known.
Westworld Season Three features returning cast members Evan Rachel Wood as Dolores Abernathy, Thandie Newton, Ed Harris, Jeffrey Wright, Tessa Thompson, Luke Hemsworth, and Simon Quarterman.
They are joined by newcomers such as Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad) and Vincent Cassel (Black Swan), alongside recurring guest stars Lena Waithe (Queen & Slim), Scott Mescudi (We Are Who We Are), Marshawn Lynch (Brooklyn Nine-Nine), John Gallagher Jr. (The Newsroom), Michael Ealy (Stumptown) and Tommy Flanagan (Sons of Anarchy).
The third season of Westworld is currently available to own on Digital.