Today, Crunchyroll and Toho International, Inc. are announcing an exclusive Godzilla streetwear collection that includes nine limited-edition items including three hoodies, three long sleeve shirts, two t-shirts, and a tote bag.
Check out what’s available and read more about the sweatwear collection below.
- Pre-Order Now!
- Crunchyroll, the world’s largest anime brand, and Japanese entertainment studio Toho International, Inc., are excited to announce that they’ve collaborated on an exclusive streetwear collection that showcases iconic creatures from Godzilla.
- The designs in this collection feature comic paneling and vibrant colors, highlighting fan-favorite matchups and monsters with a streetwear twist.
- Godzilla first appeared in Toho’s Godzilla (November 3, 1954), a classic monster movie widely regarded as a masterpiece.
- The work launched a monster franchise that expanded over 65 years with more than 30 films in Japan and the U.S. in live-action and animation format, now ready to roar into the world again with the new Hollywood movie Godzilla vs. Kong premiering November 2020.
- The Godzilla streetwear collection will be available for pre-order from June 11-22 and once the pre-order comes to an end, this collection will no longer be available.
- It will include three long-sleeved shirts, two t-shirts, three hoodies, and a tote with designs inspired by panels in manga and comic books.
- “With the Crunchyroll Loves line, fans everywhere are truly able to express their love for their favorite anime and manga brands through streetwear fashion, and we’re excited to bring Godzilla into this new world,” said Lora Cohn, the Managing Director, International Licensing of Toho International, Inc. “It has been such a fantastic experience collaborating with Crunchyroll on the designs seen in the brand-new Godzilla collection, and we’re excited to bring our fans new, everyday ways to celebrate the King of the Monsters.” Lora Cohn, the Managing Director, International Licensing of Toho International, Inc.
- Crunchyroll Loves is the in-house streetwear line from the world’s most popular anime brand.
- The collection is available for pre-sale now exclusively on the Crunchyroll Store.
Are you a Godzilla fan? What do you think of this sweatwear series from Crunchyroll and Toho? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! You can also carry on the convo with me personally on Twitter @josh_millican.