The Bradford Exchange has launched its “America’s Most Haunted” Illuminated Village Collection with an awesome, truly chilling model of the infamous Amityville House!
About America’s Most Haunted Village Collection:
Illuminated handcrafted buildings and more inspired by haunted places across America. With cards detailing the haunted history of each. Buildings measure approximately 4-1/2″ W x 6-1/2″ L x 5-1/4″ D.
You hear a creak upstairs when you’re home alone. The hair on the back of your neck stands on end for reasons unknown. Sometimes, the paranormal comes out to play! Now, explore the macabre mysteries of some of the most haunted places in America with America’s Haunted Village Collection, available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. Your spine-tingling village collection begins with Issue One, Amityville House. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Franklin Castle, followed by Issue Three and additional American haunted place sculptures, each a separate issue, will follow.
You’re sure to be amazed by every eerie intricacy and detail! Each issue in this haunted village collection is individually handcrafted in artist’s resin to capture every chilling feature, and hand-painted to bring the presentation to life. Plus, each sculpture illuminates and features a wealth of detailing like the ghoulish apparitions that are seen peering out from their windows. Plus, learn about the events that took place in each historic place and what is thought to haunt the space with the included printed newspaper cards. Strong demand is expected, so don’t delay. Order now, HERE.
This exclusive collectible America’s Most Haunted Village Collection from The Bradford Exchange features:
- Explore the mysteries of some of the most haunted places in America with the America’s Most Haunted Village Collection, available only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division
- Each historic haunted place in this village collection is fully sculpted and individually handcrafted in artist’s resin to capture every chilling detail, and hand-painted to bring the presentation to life
- Lights up! These spine-tingling sculptures illuminate with an eerie glow from within to add devilish delight
- Included printed newspaper card arrives with each spooky sculpture in this village collection, detailing the events that took place there and what is thought to haunt the space
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Buildings measure approximately 4-1/2″ W x 6-1/2″ L x 5-1/4″ D; 11.4 cm W x 16.5 cm L x 13.3 cm D
What do you think of the Amityville House and The Bradford Exchange’s “America’s Most Haunted” Illuminated Village Collection? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! You can also carry on the convo with me personally on Twitter @josh_millican.