Special Features Announced for Scream Factory’s Blu-ray/DVD Reissue of THE CRAFT
The Coven is getting back together!
Just two days after the four original stars of The Craft (Robin Tunney, Fairuza Balk, Neve Campbell, and Rachel True) reunite for the first time since 1996 at Monster Mania in New Jersey, Scream Factory’s 20th Anniversary Blu-ray “Collector’s Edition” reissue of the film will arrive at online and brick and mortar retailers. Look for it beginning March 12th!
Related Article: What’s Up, Witches? Complete Coven is Getting Back Together for THE CRAFT Reunion This March
Take a look at the stunning cover art below, followed by the synopsis, special features, and trailer for The Craft, directed by Andrew Fleming from a screenplay penned by Peter Filardi. A planned reboot/sequel seems to have been lost in production limbo over the past couple of years, but we’ll keep you posted on that front as well. Stay tuned!
After transferring to a Los Angeles high school, Sarah (Robin Tunney) finds that her telekinetic gift appeals to a group of three wannabe witches, who happen to be seeking a fourth member for their rituals. Bonnie (Neve Campbell), Rochelle (Rachel True) and Nancy (Fairuza Balk), like Sarah herself, all have troubled backgrounds, which combined with their nascent powers lead to dangerous consequences. When a minor spell causes a fellow student to lose her hair, the girls grow power-mad.
· NEW Directing The Craft – an interview with co-writer and director Andrew Fleming
· NEW Producing The Craft – an interview with producer Douglas Wick
· NEW Writing The Craft – an interview with co-writer Peter Filardi
· NEW Effecting The Craft – an interview with makeup effects supervisor
· Audio Commentary with director Andrew Fleming
· Vintage Featurette – Conjuring THE CRAFT
· Vintage Featurette – The Making of THE CRAFT
· Deleted Scenes with optional audio commentary
· Theatrical Trailer
Are you a fan of The Craft? Are you looking forward to owning the Collector’s Edition” Blu-ray next month? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!