We’re just under 6 months shy of seeing Quentin Tarantino’s latest flick; Once Upon a Time in Hollywood takes place in the days proceeding the infamous Manson Family murders, and many of that event’s key players are characters in the film. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood also boasts a full cast of A-Listers and, recently, Vanity Fair released the first official images from the film as an exclusive.
Here’s what you’re seeing below:
- Brad Pitt’s Cliff Booth is a longtime stunt double for and friend to Rick Dalton. The pair
findHollywood in 1969 to be increasingly alien terrain.
- Quentin Tarantino, seen here on set with [Leonardo] DiCaprio, is a nearly lifelong resident of L.A. County. He has said he worked on the screenplay for five years.
- Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate on set.
- DiCaprio’s [Rick] Dalton introduces Pitt’s Booth to agent Marvin
Schwarzs, played by Al Pacino, at legendary Hollywood restaurant Musso & Frank Grill.
- DiCaprio as Dalton in an episode of The FBI.
- Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate dancing in her home.
- DiCaprio in character on Hullabaloo, the
zeitgeist-yNBC variety show that ran in the mid-1960s. Pitt asBooth.
All pictures are courtesy of Andrew Cooper/©2019 Sony Pictures Entertainment.
In 1969 Los Angeles, a former Western star and his longtime stunt double struggle to find success in a Hollywood that they don’t recognize anymore.
We don’t have a trailer yet, but we’ll bring it to you the instant it drops. Stay tuned! Look for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood to arrive in US theaters beginning July 26th.