UPDATE: Severin Films is bringing director Peter Medak’s The Changeling, starring George C. Scott to Blu-ray for the first time ever August 7th!
A Limited Edition of 5000 is available from the Severin webstore featuring an exclusive embossed slipcase (see to the right), a bonus soundtrack CD, and bundle packages featuring an enamel pin designed by Attic Flood, an 18 x 24 screen printed poster by The Yetee, and even a ball to leave at the top of your stairs.
You can check out a gallery of the bundle items below along with the full list of special features. After that, make sure to hit us up and let us know what you think in the comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram!
The film co-stars Trish Van Devere, Melvyn Douglas, Jean Marsh, and John Colicos. It hits Blu-ray for the first time ever via Severin Films August 7th.
- Audio Commentary With Director Peter Medak and Producer Joel B. Michaels Moderated By Severin Films’ David Gregory
- The House On Cheesman Park: The Haunting True Story Of The Changeling
- The Music Of The Changeling: Interview With Music Arranger Kenneth Wannberg
- Building The House Of Horror: Interview With Art Director Reuben Freed
- The Psychotronic Tourist: The Changeling
- Master of Horror Mick Garris On The Changeling
- Poster & Still Gallery
- TV Spot
Mad with grief over the deaths of his wife and daughter, composer George C. Scott decides to retire from the world into an ominous, remote mansion—but he’s got company, in the form of a murdered child’s restless spirit. Based on recorded supernatural incidents at the Henry Treat Rogers Mansion in Denver, Peter Medak’s gracefully shot, relentlessly atmospheric film is one of the most spine-tinglingly effective haunted house movies ever made, one sure to instill in new viewers a lifelong fear of self-propelling wheelchairs and rubber balls.