Just made a successful documentary film that has been met with critical acclaim and looking to get into the feature film business? Once again the horror genre is breakin’ ’em in!
According to Deadline God Bless Ozzy Osbourne director Mike Fleiss has made a deal to make his narrative directing debut on an untitled low-budget horror film. He is partnered on the project with Steven Schneider, producer of the Paranormal Activity films and Insidious.
The Fleiss-Schneider film is described to Deadline as a big idea with a low price tag, which seems to be the best way to make genre flicks nowadays. It’s being packaged and will be sold by WME Global to start production by year’s end.
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Get your break in the comments section below!
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
- One-Eye I kind of dig how Osment is just like "Yeah, I'm fat and have a big, bushy beard. And that's how I'm gonna stay now..."
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
Exclusive: THE NIGHT EATS THE WORLD Trailer Brings Zombie Terror to Paris
Baldwin, Grieco, Moseley, and Swain Count Down the MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
Why Horror Fans Should Be Excited About JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM
TONIGHT! #Brainwaves Episode 92: Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead Talk THE ENDLESS and More!
Comic Book Superheroes You Had No Idea Battled The PREDATOR
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
E3 2018: BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 Giving the Fans a Chance to Create
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Exclusive: Dinosaurs, Golden Retrievers, and PREHYSTERIA! Oh My!
Editorials5 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News2 days ago
Remember CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON’S QUEST’s Controversial Nintendo Power Cover?
News4 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
News4 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
News5 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
Drinking With the Dread6 days ago
Drinking With The Dread: A PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2 Double Down!
Reviews5 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News6 days ago
AHS Season 8 Officially Coven/Murder House Crossover!