Director Mark Rosen’s 80’s slasher flick The House on Sorority Row is one of my favorites of the subgenre. I only sat down and finally watched the movie end-to-end a few years back and I loved every minute. This is one of the few slashers that I believe would make a great TV series.
And it’s with my utter love of the film in mind that I wanted to make sure all of you were aware that a new Limited Edition Blu-ray is heading our way via Scorpion Releasing.
This limited edition features custom cover art from artist The Glitchway will be sold exclusively on Ronin. The pressing will only number 1,500, so grab it before they are all gone!
Scorpion Releasing is prepping for a March release.
Below you can find the two custom covers along with the list of special features. After that make sure to let us know how much you love this classic slasher below!
- A brand new 2k scan of the original negative, with over 45 hours of color correction, done EXCLUSIVE for this release.
- The limited edition version will feature a collectible slip-sleeve.
- Katarina’s Nightmare theater mode
- Audio commentary with director Mark Rosen and stars Eileen Davidson and Katie McNeil
- Audio commentary with director Mark Rosen
- Interviews with director Mark Rosman, actress Harley Jane Kozak, actress Eileen Davidson, actress Katie McNeil, composer Richard Band, producer Igo Kantor
- Storyboard on the original ending
- Isolated music track
- English subtitles for the hearing impaired
- 5.1 surround sound mix from the original 3 track Mag
- SDH subtitles for the hearing impaired
After a seemingly innocent prank goes horribly wrong, a group of sorority sisters are stalked and murdered one by one in their sorority house while throwing a party to celebrate their graduation.