Horrible Imaginings Podcast #148: Tales of Halloween Q&A with John Skipp and Andrew Kasch
John Skipp and Andrew Kasch, the directing duo behind the “This Means War” segment of the new Halloween celebration anthology called Tales of Halloween, joined us for a fantastic and hilarious Q&A following our screening. It was after 1:00 am by the time this Q&A happened, but there was no shortage of energy or thoughtfulness. And now all you in the internet world can enjoy it, too!
In this episode, we talk:
1. Capturing the unique characters behind home haunts
2. Different types of horror fans
3. The popularity of anthology horror and horror in the short form
4. The challenges and benefits of a huge collaboration like Tales of Halloween
5. How the duo started working together
6. The future of ClownTown
Subscribe to the Horrible Imaginings Podcast right here. You can also listen right here on Dread Central or on the Horrible Imaginings Website. You can help keep the podcast, the film festival, and our horror community going for only $1 per month! Become a patron at our Patreon for exclusive content and perks! Find out about San Diego horror events on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, and always stay scared!