San Diego Comic Con 2011: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment Bringing Thrills, Chills and The Force!
20th Century Fox Home Entertainment has something for everyone at this year's San Diego Comic-Con. Along with previously announced signings and panels with numerous fan favorites, Fox will bring additional fun to the Downtown area including an outstanding line-up of Blu-ray and DVD releases featuring blood, bunnies, babes, and even Bruce Campbell.
A few of the items on Fox's plate aren't 100% horror, but considering they involve the aforementioned genre icon Bruce Campbell and the much beloved Star Wars franchise, we're cluing you in on everything Fox has planned for the big show below.
From the Press Release:
● Three Finger will make sure convention-goers don’t make a “wrong turn” in Downtown San Diego as the iconic character will be stationed at roadblocks all over the city, taking pictures with fans in celebration of the October 25 Blu-ray and DVD release of Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings.
● “Burn Notice” star Bruce Campbell and creator Matt Nix will offer fans an exclusive sneak peek of the July 26 Blu-ray and DVD release of “Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe” featuring a full panel on Thursday, July 21 at 10:00am in Ballroom 20. Campbell will then be signing autographs in Fox booth #4313 shortly after the panel.
● Pose for pictures with Frank the Bunny as he hands out exclusive buttons on the streets of San Diego tied to the Donnie Darko: 10th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray, available everywhere July 26. Four limited edition collectible buttons were designed for Comic-Con; find Frank on the streets to get yours!
● For the first time, witness some of the exciting features from the more than 40 hours of bonus material on the upcoming Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-ray and experience one of the Saga’s most iconic moments from a unique, in-universe vantage point. This and additional surprises can be found at booth #3528.
● Fans will have a chance to buy advance copies of anticipated Blu-ray/DVD releases at the Fox booth #4313 including: “Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe,” Dylan Dog: Dead of Night, and Donnie Darko: 10th Anniversary Edition. There will also be an opportunity to pre-order some highly anticipated titles including Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-ray, Wrong Turn 4, "Archer: Season Two", and "Futurama: Volume Six". After Comic-Con fans can go to foxconnect.com to purchase all titles available at the convention.
Write these numbers down:
Booth #4313 – 20th Century Fox
Booth #3528 – Star Wars Blu-ray Experience
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Have a Blu-ray experience in the comments section below!