At Last a Poster for Deon Taylor's Chain Letter

Finally a new one-sheet has arrived for director Deon Taylor's long time coming horror flick Chain Letter. New Films International will be unleashing the flick in select theatres on August 6th, 2010.

Chain Letter stars Michael Bailey Smith as the "Chain Man" along with The Twilight Saga's Nikki Reed, Deadgirl's Noah Segan, and genre staples Brad Dourif, Keith David, and Betsy Russell. Matthew Cohen, Cody Kasch, Michael J. Pagan, Cherilyn Wilson, and Clifton Powell co-star in the flick, which tells the tale of a maniac who targets teens when they fail to forward chain email.

Synopsis
"Six friends receive a mysterious chain letter via text messaging and in their email accounts from a maniac who's hunting down teenagers who fail to forward his online chain letter. Who knew they should take the threats in the chain letter seriously? Or that chain letters using the teens' favorite technologies to track them can kill? This maniacal game pits friend against friend as they race to beat rules that seem impossible to escape. Break the chain, lose a life. Do you pass it on? Does friendship mean anything?"

Check out the new Chain Letter poster below, and underneath that is a list of cities where you can see the film on August 6th.

At Last a Poster for Deon Taylor's Chain Letter

Catch Chain Letter in the following cities:

New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Detroit
Atlanta
Miami

Forward others to the Dread Central forums

does anyone know the major cities this movie is going to be shown? i hope sacramento is one of them...

Submitted by pakj34 on Mon, 07/12/2010 - 1:47pm.
CryptWalker's picture

Yep. I can't wait till it comes out in August.

--------------
I love indie horror films.
Dead Tone - "A party. A prank phone call game. A lunatic on the other end of the line."

Submitted by CryptWalker on Tue, 06/01/2010 - 12:46pm.

i wanna see it cause nikki reed is in it ha.

Submitted by pakj34 on Fri, 05/21/2010 - 1:15pm.

holy crap that's a nice looking poster. can't wait to see the movie..looks really interesting and mysterious...cool!

Submitted by pakj34 on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 2:13pm.

totally gotcha. It's pretty sick. I want to know what happens to the chick chained up

Baby...the other white meat

Submitted by Benderr on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 1:37pm.

This poster is NICE!!!! Cant wait until Aug 6th

Submitted by superb33 on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 3:59pm.
FireRam's picture

I also like the poster. However, the second, wait, the millisecond I laid eyes on it "SAW" immediately came to mind. Still, I like.

----------------------------------------------------
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,and I approved this message.

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 4:27pm.

I'll see anything with Nikki Reed. And she's been in some major crap. "Cherry Crush" was excruciating.

Love the poster.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Wed, 05/12/2010 - 8:22pm.
FireRam's picture

I watched an extended trailer for "Crush"....lost all desire to see any more right then. Don't know how you made it through that my man!!

----------------------------------------------------
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,and I approved this message.

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 4:34pm.

"Cherry Crush" not "Crush."
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 4:45pm.
FireRam's picture

UGH. I know it was Cherry Crush. I just shortened it for the reply (assuming you'd know what I meant).

----------------------------------------------------
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,and I approved this message.

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 8:08pm.

FireRam, I'm going to have to slug ya. But yeah, "Cherry Crush" aka "Crush" was crap. I suffered!
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 8:18pm.
FireRam's picture

(Dances around Terminal in a taunting yet sarcastically,amusing way) Takes a sip of his ice cold beverage. Gets in character and throws out his best Michael Madsen voice.......(AHEM)...."Are you gonna bark all day lil doggie or are you gonna bite"?
Hehe

----------------------------------------------------
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,and I approved this message.

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 9:04pm.

Say Terminal again! Say Terminal one more goddamn time! I dare you! I double dare you motherfucker!
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 9:07pm.
FireRam's picture

Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn.....

UL!

----------------------------------------------------
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,and I approved this message.

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 9:11pm.

Trmuhl? Who are you Marlee Matlin?
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 9:19pm.
FireRam's picture

There's an "n" at the end. That's just how I taunt.

----------------------------------------------------
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,and I approved this message.

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 9:30pm.

So you're calling me the N word?
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 10:08pm.
FireRam's picture

I am now.............you NUMBNUT!
LOL

Alright, on a serious note....Season 5 of the greatest show on tv is finally complete (Supernatural). I will now get seasons 1-5 on dvd so I can catch up by starting over from the very beginning. I missed half of last season also. I want to buy 1-4 now and grab 5 whenever it comes out. I got a set (Season 1-4) price of about $187. If anyone knows where I could get a better deal (NEW), please let me know.

----------------------------------------------------
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,and I approved this message.

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 10:26pm.

"Supernatural" is an utterly excellent show. You have good taste, sir. I can't wait for season six.
----------

Submitted by Terminal on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 10:28pm.
FireRam's picture

I used to watch that and Dexter. I lost track of Supernatural early season 4, and Dexter after season 2. I have to catch up on both, I don't know if I want to buy Dexter on dvd though. I DO want Supernatural on dvd.

----------------------------------------------------
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,and I approved this message.

Submitted by FireRam on Thu, 05/13/2010 - 10:31pm.