A new video from the folks behind Child’s Play has dropped a confirmed date for the first trailer: February 8 (this Friday).
The video shows
Let’s list them below and then break each one down for how it can be used as a tool of carnage and destruction:
● Highly intricate cloud-backed voice recognition engine capable of identifying speech and comprehension of inflection, tonality and subtle variations in the human voice
– So it’s going to be able to tell when someone is afraid just by hearing them talk. Cool.
● Ability to learn from human interaction and via 20 sensors and cameras that provide real-time information about its environment
– It’s going to know how and where to move and will know all the best hiding spots.
● State-of-the-art sensor design providing
– It’s gonna grab tight and never let go.
● Preloaded with the ability to comprehend and converse in both English and Spanish, with the option for language expansion via the
● Connectivity to the latest
– It’s going to use your own home appliances to kill you.
● And so much more!
– I think that’s honestly enough.
Great job, Kaslan Corp, ya bunch o’ jerks…
Directed by Lars Klevberg and based on a script by Tyler Burton Smith, Child’s Play stars Aubrey Plaza, Brian Tyree Henry, and Gabriel Bateman.
Child’s Play comes to theaters on June 21, 2019.