Well, there’s good news and bad news regarding Rotten Cotton frontman and all around sexy MF Shawn Lewis’ debut feature, Black Devil Doll; the bad news is that their deal to record a soundtrack with Giallos Flame fell through (we told you about it here), but the good news is they were immediately replaced by Bamboo Gods!
I sound excited, I know, but in reality I have no idea who Bamboo Gods is. You and I can both get a better idea of their sound, though, by checking out the Black Devil Doll soundtrack page. Damn. You know a filmmaker is serious about their tunes when they devote a whole page to it…
Only a few weeks of shooting remain and the reports we’re hearing is that all is copacetic so far. Of course, when you’re making a movie about a killer devil doll, what could you expect to go wrong? Check out the Black Devil Doll MySpace page for more pics, and keep an eye out for the flicks’ official site (being designed by our own Jon Condit) to launch very soon!
Stalk girls in the shower like a pro with the help of the Dread Central forums!
Want free stuff? Bring us new blood!
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
- One-Eye I kind of dig how Osment is just like "Yeah, I'm fat and have a big, bushy beard. And that's how I'm gonna stay now..."
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
E3 2018: METRO EXODUS Evolves The Franchise Whilst Holding On To What Made It Unique
E3 2018: Sega Release Ultraviolent Trailer For FIST OF THE NORTH STAR: LOST PARADISE: US Version Will Contain Extra Gore
Randy Couture Sorority Slasher THE ROW Pledges Poster and Trailer
Remember CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON’S QUEST’s Controversial Nintendo Power Cover?
THE FIRST PURGE Director On Bringing Real-Life Horror to the Series
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Exclusive: Dinosaurs, Golden Retrievers, and PREHYSTERIA! Oh My!
Exclusive: Creepy Forest Monsters Gonna Creep in THE RAKE
Editorials4 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News3 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
News4 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
News3 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
Drinking With the Dread5 days ago
Drinking With The Dread: A PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2 Double Down!
Reviews4 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News5 days ago
AHS Season 8 Officially Coven/Murder House Crossover!
News4 days ago
Sid Haig Celebrates HANUKKAH