Why is it that people insist on going where they don’t belong? We’ve got to know our limitations, people. Don’t go hiking in Iran or North Korea. Don’t go sightseeing in Detroit if you don’t know your way around, and stay out of the bayou if you’re not a crocodile hunter. It’s all about respecting boundaries. And the trailer of the upcoming film Zydeco illustrates this argument very well.
Below we’ve got the first look at the full-length trailer, which has a real Pumpkinhead feel to it. Basically the villagers conjure the help of a supernatural being to alleviate an outside threat. The film is directed by David Noble and is the first feature film from Stormfront Entertainment.
Dig the trailer below, and keep an eye out for future updates! Thanks to DC reader Avery for the heads-up!
Erin McCoy (Courtney Shay Young) and Rae Johnson (LaTasha Williams) travel deep into Central Louisiana sightseeing when they soon become lost. The two are guided by a local merchant (William Hartley) to the town psychic (Rhonda Schaubert) for some unique local culture, but the visit turns dangerous immediately when they encounter the Zydeco (Elgin Foster)!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Stay where you belong in the comments section below!
- virgo02 I really liked the movie when it came out and I still do. I just watched it the other day. I still can't believe they took away the sibling part of the movie. That too me made it more suspenseful. The...
- Nick Greeley Nice clickbait. It’s OLD news that H20 started as a passion project for her, but everything fell apart when Carpenter and Hill didn’t come back, and Moustapha Akkad refused to let the writers kill...
- Mackey Would be awesome if Amazon or Netflix could save "The Exorcist" too
- One-Eye I remember it as being one of the better post SCREAM slasher movies. I certainly haven't watched it since then.
- One-Eye I kind of dig how Osment is just like "Yeah, I'm fat and have a big, bushy beard. And that's how I'm gonna stay now..."
Join the Box of Dread Mailing List
Baldwin, Grieco, Moseley, and Swain Count Down the MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
Why Horror Fans Should Be Excited About JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM
TONIGHT! #Brainwaves Episode 92: Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead Talk THE ENDLESS and More!
Comic Book Superheroes You Had No Idea Battled The PREDATOR
MY MONSTER Short Film Review: Izzy Lee Proves That Love Bites
Bill Skarsgard on Stephen King’s IT: CHAPTER 2’s Adult Cast
Hollywood Science Fiction Museum Founder Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
5 Zombie Films That Flipped The Script
Gender Bashing: Manly Spectacle in PREDATOR
New Stephen King Movie TRAPPED Announced by Richard Chizmar
E3 2018: BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 Giving the Fans a Chance to Create
HEREDITARY – Interview with Writer-Director Ari Aster and the Cast
THE MIMIC – Exclusive Clip Introduces Us to The Girl
Dinosaurs Make Lousy Organ Donors in the TRIASSIC WORLD Trailer
Exclusive: Dinosaurs, Golden Retrievers, and PREHYSTERIA! Oh My!
Editorials5 days ago
Let’s Explain the Ending to HEREDITARY
News2 days ago
Remember CASTLEVANIA II: SIMON’S QUEST’s Controversial Nintendo Power Cover?
News4 days ago
FRIDAY THE 13TH Meets MEAN GIRLS in FAT CAMP MASSACRE
News5 days ago
Netflix Steps in to #SaveLUCIFER
News4 days ago
Jamie Lee Curtis Did HALLOWEEN: H20 For the Paycheck
Drinking With the Dread6 days ago
Drinking With The Dread: A PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2 Double Down!
Reviews5 days ago
HELL’S KITTY Review – This Little Feline Sure Ain’t No Pu**y!
News5 days ago
AHS Season 8 Officially Coven/Murder House Crossover!