The Sky Has Fallen on NIN

Today Dread Central reader Snake pointed us in the direction of a new trailer for an independent film titled The Sky Has Fallen (official site). Though we don't usually run stories for indie film trailers, this fan-made remix is set to the tune of Nine Inch Nails' "And All That Could Have Been". Check out the official synopsis below:

In a post-apocalyptic world, a new disease wipes out almost all of mankind within a couple of hours. Trying to avoid infection, people flee to remote locations, but they start seeing mysterious black figures carrying away the dead and experimenting on them. Now Lance and Rachel, two survivors determined to fight back, must kill the leader of these creatures before the rest of humanity disappears.

- Syxx

Discuss this in our Dread Central forums!

Awesome video!!!

Submitted by xombiefan82 on Mon, 04/07/2008 - 1:56am.
tranquilhell's picture

I don't think it was meant to be a trailer since there's a teaser with original music on the official site, and I imagine they'll be releasing a real trailer soon.

Submitted by tranquilhell on Thu, 04/03/2008 - 9:01pm.
Agonistes's picture

The concpet and the robbed creeps look good, but the trailer is too long and too reaiterative.

Submitted by Agonistes on Thu, 04/03/2008 - 8:44pm.

Fair enough! I think its right to draw attention to independent films, but I must admit that I am not a fan of people putting different music over films... IMO, it's a bit naff!

For example...

Submitted by PelusaMG on Thu, 04/03/2008 - 4:10pm.

Not really PMG. I actually found the trailer interesting and since we'd not heard of the film before I thought it could use some press.

Submitted by Kryten Syxx on Thu, 04/03/2008 - 3:59pm.
moderator It happens.

It happens.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Thu, 04/03/2008 - 3:32pm.

Slow news day???

Submitted by PelusaMG on Thu, 04/03/2008 - 3:07pm.