Sexy Trio Join Night of the Demons Redux

Shannon Elizabeth joins Night of the Demons!I always said they’d need a very hot group of women if they were going to remake Kevin Tenney’s Night of the Demons, and it looks like director Adam Gierasch agrees with me!

STYD just got word that Diora Baird (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning) Shannon Elizabeth (pictured, Thirteen Ghosts) and Monica Keena (Freddy Vs. Jason) have all joined up for Gierasch’s remake, which he penned along with writing partner Jace Anderson.

The original focused on a group of teens who decided to party in a reportedly haunted abandoned funeral parlor. A séance at the beginning of the night unleashes an evil force that takes them over one by one. I can’t wait to see what Gierasch does with this sucker!

Shooting will kick in come mid-September in New Orleans!

- Johnny Butane

GET YOURSELF SOMETHING COOL FROM EVILSHOP!
Wish for a night of any kind with those three in the Dread Central forums!

Spaceshark's picture

WHO WILL PLAY SAL!!???

Ah screw it, he's just gonna die anyway.

Submitted by Spaceshark on Tue, 07/15/2008 - 11:33pm.

Some random lesbian make-out scene in this redux would be moist welcome!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 07/15/2008 - 11:16pm.

Diora Baird has the most amazing rack.

Submitted by Kryten Syxx on Tue, 07/15/2008 - 6:11pm.
The Unknown Murderer's picture

I'll have to Google Image some photos...

...you're right, Kryten. Amazing. Diora's rack is even more impressive than Monica Keena's!

If they stick closely to the original and Monica Keena plays to type, she'll be the good girl. That leaves the crazy chicks, played by Diora Baird and Shannon Elizabeth.

I just read that Shannon Elizabeth is playing Angela, which would mean Diora will most likely push lipstick into her boob.

Please.

Submitted by The Unknown Murderer on Tue, 07/15/2008 - 7:23pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Tue, 07/15/2008 - 2:58pm.
ivelnoslo's picture

Hrmm, thanks for the picture, Johnny. I didn't know that such a tiny bit of cloth stretching in just the right direction could do so much for my already raging libido!

I just rewatched Night of the Demons a couple of days ago, and as much as I love it, that movie is about as dumb as a bag of lipstick.

I was already planning on seeing this remake, but this makes me want to view it even more! Wonder who will be playing Angela? Will Shannon or Monica be pressing a tube of lipstick into her exposed boob? Yikes!

Either way, that could come close to making me forget about Linnea Quigley when she did it the first time. But only close, not entirely.

For any remake haters, please, tell us, What is Your Dream Remake? Mine is "Food of the Gods" produced (or shat out, depending on your perception) by Michael Bay and directed by Alexandre Aja with effects by WETA Workshop and KNB FX.

Oy. That is one of the only things I can think of that would be hotter than the above Shannon photo. Imagine blood flying everywhere as a giant chicken gores a man to death with its beak while Nine Inch Nails' "Closer" blares in the background. Then, he would pull the intestines out of our hero like worms.

"I want to cluck you like an animal!"

Submitted by ivelnoslo on Tue, 07/15/2008 - 5:51pm.