Saw VI Scream Queen Chosen

Tanedra Howard wins a role in Saw VII don’t think you guys really realize how much we sacrifice on a daily basis to bring you the news. Here’s an example; I have to talk about a reality show in this story. Sure, it’s a reality show created by James Gunn and full of hot chicks, but a reality show nonetheless.

The show is “Scream Queens”, which has been airing on VH1 all month long. Last night the show’s winner was chosen, and her name is Tanedra Howard. Her prize? She will have a role in the upcoming Saw VI sequel and ... well, that’s about it, actually. Hope it was worth it, Miss Howard!

You can check out some highlights from the show’s finale over on VH1's website if you're so inclined. Don’t worry, we won’t know if you do or don’t so you can feel free to click if you like. You’re the one who has to face yourself in the mirror every day...

- Johnny Butane

CHECK OUT DREAD CENTRAL’S NEW POSTER STORE!
Wonder if it'll be a glorified walk-on role in the Dread Central forums!

She only won because she was black. She only go that far because of her color it was a stupid move. Hell she will get killed off or hopefully the producers will think holy shit this was a bad idea and fire her ass. Her acting was horrible in every challenge she would overact and think james gunn was secertly thinking Holy Shit this is horrible most of those chicks would have been a good fuck thats all they would ahve been good for. Oh and thats all i have to say P.s. Kudos to you Mr. Gunn for ruining you career by doing a reality good for you the un employment line gets longer and longer

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Tue, 12/09/2008 - 3:29pm.

Kane86...you are indeed a total fucking idiot. Not to mention a racist and phobic in more ways than I can count.
Go set yourself on fire, I have a bail of piss here I can throw on you to put you out.
I'd think overt racism would be grounds for a ban, at least temporarily.

Tanidra (sp?) was easily the best actress of the bunch.

Submitted by The Butcher on Thu, 12/11/2008 - 1:45pm.

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Fri, 12/12/2008 - 1:40am.
moderator Guys ... guys ... I know
Debi Moore's picture

Guys ... guys ... I know you're having fun, but the best way to deal with a person like this is to just ignore him. It'll drive him crazier than anything else.

Submitted by Debi Moore on Thu, 12/11/2008 - 2:07pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

It worked on Peter Brady.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Fri, 12/12/2008 - 10:08am.
Sirand's picture

I take it you didn't vote for Obama.

Submitted by Sirand on Tue, 12/09/2008 - 5:15pm.
goblin310's picture

NO she won because she was hands down the best actress on the show. Week after week she turned in good performances and never once did I see her over act. She totally deserved it!

Submitted by goblin310 on Tue, 12/09/2008 - 4:06pm.

No she won because she was black and they need the saw movies to be more cultural and well they all sucked at acting ont his show and we all know what happens to the black person in horror movies

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Tue, 12/09/2008 - 8:37pm.

"And we all know what happens to the black person in horror movies"

Yes, they become the Candyman and KICK ARSE!!!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 12/09/2008 - 9:31pm.

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Tue, 12/09/2008 - 9:47pm.

No? No??? Err... Isn't the Candyman (Tony Todd) black? He was the last time I checked: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0865302/

Oh, and while we're on the subject... Wesley Snipes sure kicked some butt in the Blade films, then we have Samuel L Jackson who DEFINITELY kicks butt in his films, and then we have Morgan Freeman who most certainly will never get his butt kicked and... all of whom are black actors.

Is that enough to counter your "No"?

Submitted by PelusaMG on Tue, 12/09/2008 - 10:52pm.
goblin310's picture

Dude, why do you hate black people?

Submitted by goblin310 on Tue, 12/09/2008 - 10:23pm.
RingoJ's picture

Because black people invented AIDS.

Submitted by RingoJ on Wed, 12/10/2008 - 12:12am.
frank_dracman's picture

Oh RingoJ, you mischievous little scamp! You know it was Hitler!

Submitted by frank_dracman on Wed, 12/10/2008 - 8:59am.

NO hell the only reason blade lived is because he was the main character and samuel l jackson got eaten by a fucking shark in deep blue sea and oh shut the fuck up yes the candy man is black who doesn't know that but anyways file clerk 1 in saw 6 will be killed and umm thats all i have to say about this cunt and well she is going to be the reason saw quits getting made after this which can be a good thing hell i guess she will be a contestant son clebrity reality show with a bunch of d list actors fucking worthless ass show

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Wed, 12/10/2008 - 1:36pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

Cunt?

Man, you sure take this television thing seriously.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Wed, 12/10/2008 - 1:49pm.

I agree Gus! I personally am far more angry about the fact that George W Bush and Dick Cheney have been alllowed to commit (what essentially amount to) war crimes during their time in office, but are now on verge of walking away from it all to enjoy a nice peaceful (and wealthy) retirement for the rest of their lives, whilst countless young men and women continue to die in the name of a war few believe in, and others have to deal with all the shit they left behind...

Now if you want to talk about 'cunts', those two are right at the top of my list!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 12/10/2008 - 2:01pm.

you take politics way too seriously

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Wed, 12/10/2008 - 2:27pm.

"You take politics way too seriously"

If it needlessly costs people their lives, and makes the rich richer at the expense of the rest, then yes, I guess I do!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Wed, 12/10/2008 - 4:51pm.
Gus Bjork's picture

A modern day Oscar Wilde in our midst.

Submitted by Gus Bjork on Wed, 12/10/2008 - 3:18pm.

your a modern day face

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Wed, 12/10/2008 - 11:24pm.

Although I have an old face, I do have a modern penis! It's cool... It has many wonderful features - saw blade, tin opener, toothpick - and glows in the dark too!

Oh hang on... That's my Swiss Army knife!

Submitted by PelusaMG on Thu, 12/11/2008 - 12:15am.
I HATE YOU!

I HATE YOU!

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Thu, 12/11/2008 - 1:11pm.
*Yawn!*

*Yawn!*

Submitted by PelusaMG on Thu, 12/11/2008 - 5:44pm.
Sirand's picture

Dread Central Fans. Fucking with stupid people since 2006.

Submitted by Sirand on Thu, 12/11/2008 - 2:05pm.
I HATE YOU

I HATE YOU

Submitted by Kane86 (not verified) on Thu, 12/11/2008 - 2:58pm.

All cynicism aside, she deserved to win.

Yep, I caught a few of the episodes. Underwhelming for sure.

Submitted by The Butcher on Tue, 12/09/2008 - 2:18pm.
Sirand's picture

Hope she enjoys her one line as "the file clerk" in Saw VI.

Submitted by Sirand on Tue, 12/09/2008 - 12:32pm.
Hex Libris's picture

Yeah, remember Feedback's role in whatever Sci-Fi channel film he was in after he won "Who Wants To Be a Superhero"?

Tanedra did deserve to win, though. I was rooting for her all along. She consistently performed well.

Submitted by Hex Libris on Tue, 12/09/2008 - 6:29pm.