Saw V Gets Meagan Good

Meagan Good!The Saw franchise still has a monumental amount of potential left in it, and we're hoping the addition of David Hackl at the helm of the upcoming sequel will spark its usage. Oh, and you need a good cast too.

Lionsgate informed us today that One Missed Call and D.E.B.S. beauty Meagan Good has been cast for Saw V. Just as we saw with the previous casting announcement for the fifth installment (“Saw V Gets the Benz” – March 2008), the description of Good's role is very vague: "Meagan will be playing the role of Luba, a city planner who comes from a very wealthy family."

We're still not sure where all the pieces are supposed to fit in Jigsaw's puzzle, but odds are a lot more will be revealed by the time the San Diego Comic Con kicks off.

Oh Luba, what kind of nasty end will you meet? We'll find out this October!

- Syxx

Discuss this in our Dread Central forums!

Blockbuster, I'm still trying to decide if you're being sarcastic and playful, or just antagonistic and rude.

Hmmm... I decided.

I don't care.

Submitted by Terminal on Sat, 04/19/2008 - 4:59am.
Blockbuster's picture

And Sarcasm is just another fine element of that good man Terminal. I just don't know what I would do if I couldn't see what he had to say everyday. THIS however, is not sarcasm. I really do love to see what he has to say cause it's just so damn witty.

Submitted by Blockbuster on Fri, 04/18/2008 - 4:47pm.

Meagan Good is so hot.

Who can forget her in her classic performance in "One Missed Call"? And did she not stun in "Stomp the Yard," and "Drumline"? What an actress.

Submitted by Terminal on Fri, 04/18/2008 - 4:07pm.

Are any of these films meant to be 'stand alone'? I get the feeling that they are meant to play out as one continuous movie... if that is possible!?

Submitted by PelusaMG on Fri, 04/18/2008 - 3:18pm.
moderator The main problem with the

The main problem with the last Saw movie was that it was more like Saw 3.5 than it was Saw 4. It just doesn't stand on its own.

Submitted by Steve Barton on Fri, 04/18/2008 - 2:14pm.

After the last Saw movie, which was suppose to be sooo "different", I've been really hoping this series just dies.

Submitted by Caine Is Able on Fri, 04/18/2008 - 1:10pm.